I want this more than anything

⚠️Mpreg⚠️

3rd pov
Orochimaru is in the kitchen cooking breakfast, Naoki walls in and gets behind him wrapping his arms around his waist and kissing his neck. Orochimaru moans softly as he closes his eyes, Naoki continues as he rubs and caresses his hip. Orochimaru blushes "Mmm! N-Naoki we can't, i'm cooking and the kids could wake up any minute." Naoki gives one last kiss before sitting at the table. Orochimaru finishes breakfast and on time as well since Acari and Mitsuki walk in. "Did you guys sleep okay?" Asks Orochimaru and they both nod "Acari. Mitsuki. How would you feel if me and Naoki wanted a child?" "A younger sibling to boss around but also protect? Sure." Says Mitsuki "Yea yea whatever he said." Orochimaru smiles and puts down their plates so they can eat, after 2 hours later Orochimaru is washing dishes and Naoki yet again gets behind him.

But before anything can happen there's screaming from Acari and Mitsuki's room. They look to eachother and run towards there room and open the door "What happened?!" They see what looks to be 4 year old versions of them until they realize it is Acari and Mitsuki. Orochimaru and Naoki walks to them, "Mommy i'm hungry." "Me too Daddy." Orochimaru picks up Mitsuki and Naoki picks up Acari and they walk to the kitchen. Since the chairs are to big for them they puts them on the table. "Okay stay here, if you need to get down get on the chair." But Mitsuki doesn't let go of Orochimaru causing his arms to extend. "He was always attached to me when he was younger." Orochimaru rubs his head "You have to let go so mommy can make you something to eat." Mitsuki nods and let's go and Orochimaru walks to the kitchen.

"Well you did say you wanted kids." "WE. And I didn't want our already teen kids to go back to being like fucking 4!" Naoki gets behind Orochimaru and wraps his arms around his waist and kisses his cheek "Calm down babe. Remember when you turned to a kid?" "Ugh don't remind me." "It only lasted like a day. So don't worry i'm sure it won't last too long." Orochimaru kisses Naoki "I hope your right." Orochimaru and Naoki make them lunch and when they finish they give it too them and the immediately start eating it. "Thank you Mommy and Daddy!" Says Both Acari and Mitsuki but then there's a ring at the door, Orochimaru goes to Answer it and it's Sasuke and M/n with Sarada and Boruto. "Hey Acari and Mitsuki never came over and today was their day so I wanted to make sure everything is okay." Says Sasuke "Um well..." "They are four year olds now so yea." Says Naoki and Boruto and Sarada immediately run in and see them. "Awwww!" Both of them say and they go up to them "Do you remember us?" Mitsuki looks at boruto and smiles "Bortuto!" "Close enough!" "Samada!" "Good try!"

While Sarada and Boruto are playing with Acari and Mitsuki Orochimaru and Naoki talk with Sasuke and M/n. "I know you guys are going to you know for a baby so let me and M/n take care of them while you....you know." "Are you sure?" Asks Orochimaru "Yes. Go and have the best sex of your life while we take care of four year olds!" Says M/n and Naoki chuckles "Well thanks." "Mitsuki and Acari come here." Says Orochimaru "You have to go with Sasuke and M/n while Mommy and Daddy do grown up things." Acari nods her head while Mitsuki cries "No! I don't want to! I want to be with Mommy! Please don't leave me!" Orochimaru picks up Mitsuki "I'm not leaving you. This is really important and plus you will be right back. When we come to pick you up, you can sleep in my bed and we can cuddle okay?" Mitsuki nods and Orochimaru puts him down, Sasuke and M/n take all of the kids and close the door. "Naoki. Are you sure you want to have a baby with me?" "Of course. Your the only person I want to carry my kids." Orochimaru blushes and Naoki kisses him while grabbing his hips pulling him close. Orochimaru kisses him back wrapping his arms around his neck and Naoki picks him up. He walks to their room and closes the door, he lays him down and he moves down to kissing his neck. Orochimaru moans softly while he pulls down Orochimaru's pants showing off red lace panties and he takes of his kimono showing his red lace bra. "Fuck you look so sexy baby....." Orochimaru's blush intenses "I wore it for you, I thought you might like it..." Naoki smiles and he takes off the lace bra but sees bandaids on his nipples. "My breasts have been getting bigger and my nipples have been getting more sensitive then usual." Naoki kisses Orochimaru and he breaks it as he takes off the bandaids making Orochimaru moan. Naoki grabs his tit and slightly squeezes it as he plays with them.

Orochimaru turns his head looking away from Naoki covering his mouth as his tits are being groped. Naoki moves down and pulls off his lace panties and his pussy is now exposed out in the open. Naoki moves down and kisses his inner thigh and moves to his pussy and starts sucking it. "Mmmh!" Orochimaru clenches around nothing as Naoki licks long stripes into his pussy. "H-Haa~! Y-Your such a tease!" Moans Orochimaru and Naoki smiles as he sucks on his clit and Orochimaru curls his toes and holds Naoki's head as he cries out. "How are...you so...good at this!" Naoki smirks as he slides his two fingers inside of Orochimaru and fingers him. "Ha! F-Fuck!" Orochimaru rubs his clit as he moans into his pillow, his legs shake as he's nearing closer to his release when Naoki pulls his fingers out. "Ahh! I was c-close!" "I know. But I want you to cum on my cock." Orochimaru blushes as Naoki pushes his legs to his head and Naoki pushes his cock inside as Orochimaru cries out at the intrusion.

Naoki thrusts inside Orochimaru rapidly showing no mercy, "I'll make sure you don't forget this!" Says Naoki "Haa! Uwah~!" Moans Orochimaru 'I could never forget...' Naoki thrusts roughly into Orochimaru thrusting quickly making a clapping sound when his hips meet Orochimaru's ass. "Mmh! Ngha! So deep~!" Naoki licks his lips as he pulls out and plunged back in being tougher and harder picking up the speed. "AAH~!" Cries our Orochimaru as he feels intense pleasure and feeling himself coming close to the edge. "N-Naoki! I'm going to cum!" Naoki smirks "Already?" Naoki pistons his hips pounding Orochimaru at an inhuman speed and roughly ravaging his pussy and his eyebrows contort. "Fuck.." "Ahah!! Mmhnah!! Ha~!" Naoki cums inside Orochimaru's womb causing Orochimaru to cum but then Naoki picks up his thrusts again trying to empty himself and Orochimaru's eyes widen as tears flow from them. He screams in pleasure as he becomes oversensitive and then he gets filled again when Naoki spurts his cum in his womb.

Naoki calms down then pulls out of Orochimaru and Orochimaru sniffles as Naoki kisses his cheek and forehead. "...i'm so happy..." Says Orochimaru kissing Naoki as Naoki rubs his stomach as he moves his hand down and rubs his fingers over his used pussy as his cum is flowing out. He slides his fingers inside fingering Orochimaru as Orochimaru moans through half lidded. 'I'm so happy!'