So this happened

3rd pov
Naoki turns over and wraps his arms around Orochimaru, but for some reason he feels lighter and shorter which raises suspicion for Naoki. So Naoki wakes up and sees a 'child' in his bed "WHAT THE FUCK!!" Yells Naoki falling off the bed and Orochimaru immediately jumps up from his sleep "Huh?! What's going on?!" Orochimaru looks at himself and screams and that's when the kids burst through the door and they also scream.

"I don't know how this happened but I hope it isn't permanent." Says Orochimaru and Naoki nods "Hope you get better mom but we are going over the Uzumaki's." They hug Orochimaru and walk out and Orochimaru sighs "My body feels so weird. I remember I hated my body as a child, it was also so feminine." Naoki's eyes widen at this "Your body is beautiful you know that right?" Orochimaru doesn't answer but the blush on his face answers for him. "Do you still love me even though i'm a child right now." "Of course! Plus i'm certain it won't be permanent but I just don't feel comfortable doing things to you right now...." "Like what?" "Well you know sex, kissing, and touching you sexually." Orochimaru understands but is still alittle heartbroken.

4 hours later Naoki and Orochimaru have been sleeping in bed together and Orochimaru keeps forgetting he's still a kid since he keeps laying his head too close to Naoki's crotch. Naoki just opted to put Orochimaru ontop of him to sleep instead. When Orochimaru wakes up he kisses Naoki's lips but he soon realizes that he isn't an adult and immediately regrets but he's thankful Naoki didn't wake up. Orochimaru just cuddles to Naoki blushing as he feels all these teen feelings and emotions running through him. 'I love you Naoki...! I hope this isn't permanent so you can love me again..!' Naoki soon wakes up as he feels Orochimaru cuddle against him.

"How was your sleep Oro?" "I slept okay, only because I was dreaming of you..." Orochimaru says and Naoki raises an eyebrow "Oh?" Orochimaru nods in embarrassment and Naoki softly chuckles "Why are you so embarrassed?" "B-Because you don't love me anymore...." "Orochimaru look at me." Orochimaru looks up at Naoki with tears in his eyes "I love you so much, nothing will ever stop me. Not this, Not having no sex, Not your past, not a thing! I LOVE YOU!" Naoki pulls Orochimaru into a hug and rubs his back as he cries. "I-I love y-you too! I j-just want t-to make you h-happy with m-me! I don't want y-you to be t-tired of me a-and leave me and t-the kids..!" Naoki shushes him as he continues to rub his back making him calmer but still sniffling "Baby that will never happen, I love you and the kids way to much for that to even be a possibility..." Orochimaru nods his head and continues to sniffle "I j-just wish I c-could kiss you.." Naoki sighs "One peck okay?" Orochimaru nods as they kiss (a peck) and break it Naoki immediately kissing Orochimaru's forehead.

5 hours later Naoki and Orochimaru go to sleep cuddling to eachother. In the middle of the night Orochimaru reverts to an adult. When it's morning and they wake up they both hug eachother in happiness as tears stream down Orochimaru's face. Naoki wipes them and immediately kisses Orochimaru passionately.