Wedding day pt.2

⚠️Drinking, implies use of smoking substance⚠️

3rd pov
"Where should we have the bachelor party at?" Asks Sakura as she thinks "Well we could-....nevermind." Says Asira and everyone turns to him "What?" "I was gonna say strippers but i forgot he's getting married." "YOUR ONLY 18!" Says M/n "So?" M/n face palms as he thinks for a bachelor spot as well, "Oh! Let's have it in the park at night! So I can kick all your asses!" Says Naruto as he has a smug grin on his face, "You wish, but I think that's a great idea!" Kawaki groans as he grabs Hisarins hand "Well WE are going to with Mom and the others, I don't want to do shit here." "Wait! I want to stay!" "What? Why?" "Well it seems like it would be fun!" "Your idea of fun is sad." "Pleaseeee can I stay?" "Yea...." "Dont worry we won't be separated for THAT long!" "I know." Hisarin hugs Kawaki and Asira imitates throwing up and Kawaki flips him off. "Kawaki...." "Sorry."

A couple hours later.....
"Come on *burp* dickweed, stop being *burp* pussy!" Says Naruto drunk and M/n who is also drunk flips off Naruto "Shut- *burp* the fuck up!" "Wait why does he call you dickweed?" "Oh! When we were like 17 *burp* he didn't want to get caught with *burp* weed by kakashi-sensei so he hid it *hiccup* in his boxers!" Everyone tries to contain a laugh, "Mom what's weed?" Asks Hisarin and Sakura turns to him "Don't worry about it and just look adorable." "Okay I can do that!" Naoki gets close to Sakura snickering and whispers in her ear "Oh my god! Do it! Do it!" Naoki nods and walks over to the drunk Naruto and M/n and he yells "Ah! Bee!" "WHERE??!! WHERE IS IT!!!???" Yells Naruto and M/n and Naoki harshly pinches Naruto and he screams "IT GOT ME! IT GOT ME!! HELP!" "You need to go in the lake water for it to help." Naoki pushes Naruto in the lake and then he pinches M/n and M/n screams and jumps in the lake as Naruto is standing up pushing him back in.

Lee leans next to Sakura "Are they always like this?" "Yea even sober." Meanwhile with Orochimaru, he is play truth or drink while Kawaki and neji just sit and watch, "Where was the riskiest place you've ever had sex?" Asks Sasuke "Oh well me and Lee has sex in the forest next to the park where kids were still playing." Says Gaara and everyone turn to Ino and Sai "I KNOW you guys can top that." "We had sex at Saitshma's birthday party." Says Ino and Sasuke points at them "I KNEW IT! IT REAKED OF SEX!" "At that hokage residence." Says Oro and everyone gasps "Seriosuly?!" He nods "Well me and M/n did it in his parents room." "WHY?!" "Their room was closer." "Well me and Naruto did it at the beach." Everyone face palms "ANYWAYS! What's your favorite sex position." "Anything where i'm restraint." Says Sai and everyone shakes their heads "Definitely standing up holding you." Everyone shudders "Yall are TOO honest." "Missionary" Says Sasuke "Doggystyle." Says Oro clearing his throat "....Sideways?" Says Hinata "What the fuck is sideways?" Asks Gaara "Like in the morning lazy! Like spooning type position!" "Ohhhh!" "Well mine is Riding." Says Gaara "Last time you had sex?" "2 hours ago." Says Sai "Why am i not surprised. 4 days ago." Says Orochimaru " 1 week." Says Sasuke " 5 days ago." Says Hinata blushing "2 days ago." Says Gaara.

"Neji?" Neji turns to Kawaki "Yes?" "Have you and Asira fucked?" "No he's too young and i'm not gonna touch him until he's atleast like 20 or 21. We just cuddle and kiss and that's fine for me. What about you?" "Well me and Hisa only did it like 3 times throughout our 2 and half year relationship." "Does that bother you?" "No not really. I'm not sex crazy, it's like you said I'm fine with kisses and cuddles." It's the next day at 6 am and everyone is groaning walking up at Sasukes house drunk except for Neji and Kawaki and also Karin who was watching the children in a separate room all night. While Everyone else crashed at Naoki's, everyone at the seperate locations took medicine and orange juice. "Oro I totally forgot when the wedding?" "Like 7 pm. We wanted it to....be late so every would look beautiful under the night....sky." Says Orochimaru as he pauses in between trying to stop his headache from getting worse. "Okay Okay we will be sober by then." Says Sasuke and Neji sighs "There is someone coming so either cover your ears or open the door before they knock loudly." Kawaki runs and opens the door and he sees its Hisarin and Asira and he lets them in. Asira runs to Neji and hugs him tucking his face in his chest. "Yes baby?" "Nothin just missed you." Neji smiles and kisses his forehead and raises his face up so he could look in his eyes. "How was the bachelor party?" "Drunk and ridiculous so i enjoyed it. Yours?" "Drunk and vulgar, my type of party so I also enjoyed it."

*Before*

Naruto groans as he crawls on the floor trying to make it too the kitchen as he lays his head on the cold floor. He sighs in relaxation "Hey Nao." "Hmm?" Says Naoki who didn't get drunk last night "When your wedding man?" "At 7 pm." "Oh thank you, i'll be undrunk by then." Sakura is groaning walking to the kitchen when she trips over Naruto and she groans hitting the hard floor but then sighs realizing it cold. "Come on get up." Says Naoki and Sakura and Naruto struggle as they are getting up, "Ice..." Says Sakura holding her forehead and Naoki gets it for her and hands it to her and she thanks him. Hisarin yawns and rubs his eyes as he goes back in his happy preppy mood, "Dont worry Ill make breakfast!" Whispers Hisarin and everyone thanks him as he gets to cooking, Naoki finds M/n sleeping under the table and he face palms. He drags him from under the table and M/n groans "The light! Stop!" Says M/n covering his face and Naoki chuckles as he picks him up "Atleast lay on the couch." "No...No...Hold me for awhile." "How long?" "10 minutes please." Naoki nods and M/n falls right back asleep and then Hisarin puts a plate on the table for everyone, "Time to eat!" "Can you bring Lee's? He crashed on my bed." Hisarin nods as he grabs lee's plate and goes in Naoki's room, Naoki sits down and grabs his chopsticks and eats his food. He even feeds M/n his own food then he gets back to eating his and when he's done he feeds the rest of M/n's food to him. "Thanks." "No problem. But it's been 10 minutes." "Okay put me on the couch." Naoki stands up and carefully lays M/n on the couch and he thanks him again and Naoki nods and he checks the time. "Okay we got time to get sobered up."

*Now*
"So they are going to the venue to make sure everything is set up." Says Asira and Oro nods and Sasuke helps Oro up, "Where's your dress at?" "In your room. I didn't want Naoki to see it." Sasuke nods and Oro walks over to where mitsuki and boruto are sleeping which is asiras room "Mitsuki. Boruto. Wake up." Says Oro rocking them awake "Mmm..." "The wedding is in 8 hours." Mitsuki jumps up smiling "So dad is going to officially be our dad?!?!" Orochimaru smiles "Yes." He bolts out the room and barges into sarada's room "Acari! Acari!" "Huh?" Says Acari waking up "Dad is gonna be our dad in 8 hours!" Acari jumps up "Really?!" "Yea!" Oro giggles at how happy they are and he checks the time and sees they have now 7 hours left and he decides to make breakfast, so he does just that and while he is hisarin walks up to him asking a question "Are you gonna do vows for the wedding?" "No we already tell eachother we love eachother all the time." "I told you!" Says Kawaki and Hisarin sticks his tongue out, "So can i ask a more personal question i've been curious about?" "Um sure, go ahead." "Does acari and mitsuki have a real father?" Says Hisarin quietly so no one hears "Well no. I technically 'made' them, so Naoki is their first actual father."

"I see....well from how i see it, they are lucky to have you and Naoki!" Oro smiles "Thank you." "Come over here pinky, stop bothering the bride!" Hisarin walks over "Stop being mean Kawaki!" Asira laughs, when Oro finishes breakfast he tells everyone and he sets it on the table and he checks the clock seeing that they 5 and half ours left so he eats as well. When they all finish they now have 5 hours left "Okay everyone go home and get any and everything your gonna need for well my wedding." Says Oro and everyone nods as they leave including himawari and boruto. "Okay everyone go home and get what you need for my wedding." Says Naoki and everyone nods and they leave, Oro goes home to grab Acari and Mitsuki's kimono's and to see Naoki. When he walks in he sees him and hugs him kissing him "I haven't seen you for 3 days....i missed you." Says Orochimaru and Naoki chuckles "You can't last three days without me?" Orochimaru shakes his head "Well we won't be apart for a while when we have our honeymoon."

Orochimaru blushes and nods as they kiss one more time and Orochimaru was going to get the kids things but....they ended up having sex that lasted 2 hours. Naoki massaged his legs so he could walk as he grabs the kimono's and kisses his cheek and he leaves and he quickly walks back to sasukes. They now have 3 hours left and when he walks into sasukes house, Sasuke gives him a knowing look and oro blushes "Yes we did now leave me alone!" Says Oro walking past sasuke and sasuke laughs and Oro gives the kids their things and he checks the time and screams "What's wrong?!" "I only have 3 hours left!" Oro quickly takes off his clothes throwing them at sasuke "Seriously?!" "KIDS GET READY NOW!" (I'm not bout to say how they got ready cuz that's too much work) When they're done getting ready Sasuke, Oro, and the kids decide to walk to the venue and it's not that far anyways so when they get there, Oro goes to a room so he can make a few more adjustments and he hears Naoki has came and he sighs and smiles standing up and he walks out and he sees Acari, Mitsuki, and Sasuke. "Come on. Let's go." Says Sasuke smiling and Oro nods as they walk with him down to Naoki and they leave when he's there and they sit on their knees, and so does Naoki and Oro. Naoki and Oro hold hands as the priest speaks and they smile at eachother and when it's time they kiss sealing their marriage completely, Naoki cheers in happiness as he picks up Orochimaru and kisses him harder. "Eww!" Says the kids and Naoki puts him down and hugs him and Oro hugs him back. "I love you so much!" "I love you too!"