Your enough

3rd pov
Orochimaru and Naoki were walking through the village in peace. They usually do this a lot since it's very calming and they both love calm things. Plus it hasn't been very calm since Mitsuki and Acari have been coming home earlier than usual. It's not that Orochimaru doesn't like it, it's just that they have too stop arguing over every little thing. "Do you have something on your mind?" Asks Naoki as he looks to Orochimaru and Orochimaru smiles softly at him "Nothing important." "Tell me." Orochimaru sighs as he stops in his tracks and so does Naoki "It's just....the village has become so tame from how I remember. Not that I hate it but I just never thought it would change as much as it has." Naoki nods "Do you miss your friends?" Orochimaru looks to Naoki and smiles "Yes. As hypocritical as it sounds."

"All that matters is that you changed." Orochimaru thinks for a second "Would you still love me if you met me later in life?" Naoki looks at Orochimaru then looks up "No. But at the same time yes, I would hate myself for loving you only because of who you were." Orochimaru nods at the honesty and clutches Naoki's hand "But I'm not going anywhere babe. I'm happy and I want to continue to make you happy, if I even make you happy." "Of course you make me happy. You, Mitsuki, and Acari make me very happy." "At first its hard to tell because your so calm but when I closer and spend more time with you, there's a big difference." Orochimaru looks shocked and blushes and smiles softly, Naoki smiles too and kisses his cheek and Orochimaru softly giggles. They continue walking until they run into Mitsuki and Acari and their lovers as they are arguing again. "Uh guys? Your parents." Both Acari and Mitsuki look behind them "Why are you two arguing?" Asks Orochimaru "Because she said Boruto is a idiot!" "Well Mitsuki he is an idiot, he gets it from his father."

Boruto gasps and Sarada and Acari try to contain a laugh while Naoki looks at Orochimaru wide eyed shaking his head. Orochimaru covers his mouth and makes an oh face "But that's no excuse to call him an idiot. It was wrong Acari." Orochimaru has a habit of saying what he means so it imprinted on them "Fine! I'm sorry Boruto. But Mitsuki said that Sarada acts like a spoiled brat!" "Well she doe-" Naoki slaps orochimaru's thigh and he stops the sentence "Mitsuki you shouldn't say thing like that! That's rude and wrong." "Ughhh fine fine! I'm sorry Sarada!" "Oh! Naoki was it?" Asks Boruto and Naoki nods "My father wanted to see you." Naoki raises his eyebrows and nods "Come on i'll take you to him." Says Boruto as they walk to the residence and they walk in and Boruto doesn't even bother to knock as he opens the door "Boruto? Orochimaru? Sarada? What are you doing here?" "You said you wanted to see Mitsuki and Acari's new dad so here he is." Says Boruto pointing to Naoki "Oh! Hi i'm Naruto Uzumaki!" Says Naruto as he has his hand out and Naoki shakes it "Hello, I'm Naoki Shuri." "Is it true your 135?" Naoki nods embarrassed about his age "And you look so young! Even younger than me!" Naoki chuckles "Yea. So how come you wanted to see me?"

"Oh well I wanted to see you and your family since I want to invite you guys to come over for family games and events with us!" Orochimaru is stunned when he hears that "I'm sorry that I didn't invite you and Mitsuki and apparently Acari as well before Orochimaru. I was skeptical but I'm giving it a chance so what do you say?" "Sure!" Says Naoki and everyone agrees "But I have to warn you Me, M/n, and Sakura are very competitive people and we don't go easy...." Says Naruto slightly gripping his hand. "Oh really? Well it seems you've met your match? I've never lost a day in my 135 years of living." Says Naoki gripping Naruto's hand "Okay enough of that. I don't want anything to start, let's go Naoki." Says Orochimaru and Naoki let's go of Naruto's hand and walks away glaring at him. When the door closes Naoki goes back to normal. "Okay are you guys going home?" Asks Orochimaru "Well Mom can we go over their houses and can they come over ours tomorrow?" Orochimaru tenses slightly but he nods nevertheless and Boruto, Mitsuki, Sarada, and Acari start walking out with Naoki and Orochimaru following behind.

They walk in different directions and when Orochimaru and Naoki get home they immediately go to the bed and lay down. "I'm very tired." Says Naoki and Orochimaru agrees "Well I'm gonna go shower first." Says Naoki taking off his shirt and pants and before he could take off his boxers "Let's shower together." "....really?" Orochimaru nods and then Naoki say okay taking off his boxers and Orochimaru nervously looks away taking off his kimono and pants as he takes off his panties covering his chest and pussy with his hand and arm. "No need to be scared my love." Orochimaru hesitant removes his hands showing a perky chest and a pink pussy with his pierced clit poking out. "C-Come on." Says Orochimaru grabbing Naoki's hand and taking him to the bathroom and closing the door. He turns on the water and gets in the shower and so does Naoki, Orochimaru grabs the soap and rubs it over Naoki's body lathering him. "Your body is well defined and muscular. It's very attractive and arousing." Says Orochimaru bluntly and Naoki raises an eyebrow and chuckles "Thank you babe. But you body is very elegant and soft, it's honestly hot and sexy." Says Naoki bluntly back and Orochimaru blushes and stammers "Can you get my back..?" Says Orochimaru turning around and pulling his hair around his shoulder. Naoki chuckles and starts rubbing the soap on his back getting ever curve and crevice. "D-Does it bother you that I haven't let you touch me like that?" "Not at all. If it makes you uncomfortable i won't do it. I just want you to be comfortable is all, I just want you to feel safe and loved." "I think I'm ready....not ready for actual but for you to do something to me down there...." Naoki smiles and turns off the water and grabs a towel drying off himself and orochimaru and he picks him up taking him to the bed.