Wedding day

❗️There will be a part 2❗️

3rd pov
"So are you excited for your wedding tomorrow!" Says Hinata "Yes. I'm very excited, i've been waiting for this day for so long." Says Orochimaru smiling "Well i'm happy that you found someone who loves you. I remember you were a sad old man who was obsessed with killing and nobody car-" "Okay Okay. Thank you for bringing that up Sasuke." "...sorry." "Well I can't wait for you bachelorette party! We have so much fun stuff planned!" "There are no strippers right?" "Of course not!" Orochimaru nods and hinata whispers to herself "remember to tell Sakura no strippers." Orochimaru, Sasuke, and Hinata go in the bakery and order a custom made cake, "What was it like for your wedding day?" "Well I was already four months pregnant with Sarada so my wedding dress was like 2 sizes bigger than me but it was beautiful. Instead of traditional me and M/n wore red, it's what we wore on the first day we met. Then m/n wrote the longest vows about 2 hours, he told me that he had been writing them about 1 year after meeting me knowing I would be his wife. I bought M/n a (favorite thing you cherish/want) since he wanted it ever since we met and he cried more than usual. Then for the cake our friends got us the cake and it was split on two sides with M/n as an Angel and me as the devil because yknow and it symbolizes that two people so different can love eachother just as much. So my wedding was very memorable for me."

Sasuke hears sniffling and he looks up to see Hinata and Orochimaru crying, "What's wrong?" "That was so beautiful!" "That was so sweet! I can't believe it!" "What do you mean you can't believe it? Hinata you were THERE!" "I know but still!" Sasuke grabs tissues for orochimaru since his make up is running, "But Sasukes wedding topped any other wedding. All of our weddings pales in comparison." When the person at the counter let's them know the cake will be ready at 12:30 they nod and leave to make sure the venue is secured. "Yknow i'm surprised that you want your wedding to be at a garden since yk now your afraid of bugs." "Oh know I mad sure all the bugs were killed. Even the babies, can't take any chances." "Oro!" "I'm kidding! I'll be wearing bug repellent but i've perfected it to not have a smell...or any other side affects." Hinata laughs as he walks up to the person they talked to about the venue making sure it's still theirs, when it's confirmed Hinata smiles and nods. But right after the person tells him that it actually fell through to someone else, "What?! But we booked it weeks before!" "I'm sorry there's nothing I can do sir." Orochimaru sighs and Hinata turns back to the guy "Listen here, We are going to NEED this venue. You are going to give it to us, or so help me god I will rip out your eyeballs like apples from a tree and shove it up your ass, I will rip out your tongue and give you a vasectomy with it, and I will play ring around the rosy with both your intestine!!!! Do you hear me?!"

Everyone is staring in disbelief that someone as nice as Hinata to day such vile things, "Y-Yes! I will make sure this venue is yours!" "Good! If it's not I will find you!" Hinata walks away and turns back to his normal self "How did I do?" "More than good! I was scared myself! Thank you." Says Orochimaru hugging him and Hinata smiles and hugs him back. "Okay Okay now let's find your dress!" Says Sasuke and they nod. 1 hour later...."What about this one?" "No." "This one?" "No." "Okay so not this one?" "Double no." Orochimaru sighs "None of these match my personality!" "Well what about this one?" Sasuke shows him a white fake snake skin dress with a high leg slit but with a back opening. Orochimaru gasps as he's in awe and so is hinata "Omg! Go try it on!" Orochimaru nods and walks in the dressing room and tries it on and he walks out "It's showing thong...I love it!" Says Sasuke "The snake skin really shows off it's you!" Says Hinata "I know! But I do feel like after the wedding Naoki will make this a sex thing." "I would too." Orochimaru giggles as he goes back in a takes off the dress and they purchase it and walk out, "I wonder what Naoki and the idiots are doing." Says Sasuke.