You feel amazing

⚠️Smut⚠️

3rd pov
Orochimaru starts to strip only staying in his kimono as he moves his body overtop of Naoki's face. He rests his pussy over Naoki's mouth and Naoki immediately gets to work sucking on Orochimaru's clit. Orochimaru jolts but is forced to stay still by Naoki's arms as he licks over and sucks on his sensitive nub. "Mmh! Y-Your tongue!" Naoki sucks his clit more while swirling his tongue over it making him jolt again and whine. Orochimaru then moves his hands over his nipples as he squeezes and pinches them. He moans as he starts moving his hips jumping Naoki's mouth for his pleasure. "Yes! Ah! Yes darling!" Moans Orochimaru, he tries to keep his voice down while Naoki he sucks on his clit like a vice inevitably pulling it each way "Ahha! Just like that! I'm going to cum darling!" Naoki stops and just resorts to kissing his clit "No baby I want you to cum in my cock as i'm fucking you." Orochimaru blushes at the vulgar but he nods and gets off Naoki's face and he lays down. Naoki gets in between his legs and he pulls out his cock "Put it inside me!" "I can't I have to prep you first-" "I don't care, put it inside me please!"

Naoki sighs and grabs his cock and begins to slide it inside and he hears Orochimaru's lewd shameless moaning and mewling as its filling him. "Yes! Yes!" "Does it hurt?" Asks Naoki with strain in his voice as he feels the harsh clenching and Orochimaru nods. Naoki looks down and notices he's bleeding "Babe let me take it out, your bleeding!" Orochimaru shakes his head "Move, fuck me! I like the pain, I want more!" Naoki takes a deep breath and begins moving and Orochimaru moans loud but Naoki covers his mouth. "Fuck! Be quiet!" Says Naoki removing his hand and Orochimaru looks at him apologetically "I'm sorry, it's just your cock is so big and thick I can't help it!" Naoki thrusts at a fast and hard pace making Orochimaru smile and moan uncontrollably. "Yes darling! That's it, fuck me!" Naoki wraps his hand over his neck choking him and that action alone causes him to squirt with pleasure. "Naoki! Lewd juices are coming out, your fucking me just right!" Orochimaru kisses Naoki as Naoki thrusts at a faster and harder pace going deep. Orochimaru breaks the kiss to moan loudly as he squirts more than last time, "Ah! Ha! Fuck!" Naoki groans at the intense tightness as every time he pulls out Orochimaru's pussy sucks him back in.

Orochimaru pov
"Your so needy, you keep sucking me back in!" I moan louder as tears begun to fill my eyes "I'll be your slut! Use me when you want, fuck me how you want!" I feel his thrusts get harsher at, his cock is so perfect for me! It's all I ever need, his cock feels amazing fucking yo into me! "I want your seed! Cum inside me! Cum deep inside me!" Naoki sits up and grabs my hips and begins pounding his big cock inside my pussy and I cover my mouth to muffle a scream as I start rubbing my clit quickly.  "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I begin to cum on his cock as I shake then he begins to cum deep inside my womb filling me up to the brim. "Spurt it deep inside me! That's it darling!" I wrap my arms around him and my legs, making sure he can't pull it out. "so full..." "My love I hate to pull out okay?" I nod and release my legs so he can pull out as cum as some blood flow out of my pussy. "Next time i'm going to prep you." I sigh and nod and he kisses me and I kiss back and he starts to wipe the cum from my pussy. "Darling I want more..." "Babe we have to sleep, maybe tomorrow." I nod and he spoons me holding my waist as we fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up and I walk to the door and lock it and go over to Naoki and pull down his boxers and his cock springs out. 'so big, it's thick with a masculine scent...' I stick out my long tongue swirl it around Naoki's cock getting it wet with my saliva. I moan as I start to take the entire thing in my mouth letting it hit my throat. Heavy blush coats my cheeks as I see through half lidded eyes 'So long and thick! If I was an ordinary person I'd choke!' I start sucking at a fast pace savoring the smell and taste as I get wet, I softly spank my wet pussy as I run my fingers over it. I suck faster as I slurp and swirl my tongue around it making his coo twitch. He starts to wake up "Oro? What are you doing?" I don't respond but keep sucking as I move my hair out my face. He groans and holds my head as his cock continues to twitch in my mouth, I suck faster and faster until he cum deep in my throat. I swallow it without question mewling at the taste of his cum, when he finishes I latch off his half hard cock.

I get ontop of him facing him and grab his cock pumping it to life as I push myself down on it as I moan out. "D-Darling, look how deep you are inside!" I say spreading my pussy so he can see and then I begin to move myself up and down. "Yes! It's hitting my spot!" Naoki groans as I clench around him, I start rubbing my clit making myself squeal. I bounce faster pushing his cock deeper hitting my spot harder. "Oh fuck! I love your cock!" Then out of no where Naoki grabs me picking me up and he begins thrusting harshly inside while holding me up. "Aahhh!" I cum immediately as he keeps fucking me, my pathetic moans echo in our room as he pounds me. "Baby, cum for me! Cum deep inside! Fill me up!!" At that moment Naoki dumped his warm creamy seed inside me. Naoki lays down on the bed and we breathe heavily "Was it good?" I nod vigorously and kiss his forehead.