Your body is so beautiful

⚠️Smut, don't feel like stating what kind⚠️

❗️This is short❗️

3rd pov
Naoki lays down Orochimaru and he immediately starts going for his nipples sucking on one and pinching the other and Orochimaru makes a surprised squeak. "W-What are y-you doing?!" "It's called foreplay babe. It what makes sex feel better...." Naoki then moves down spreading Orochimaru's legs and his eyes widen. "Wow it's surprisingly hairless. Not that I would care if it wasn't. You clit sticks out too, that's kinda cute and hot." "S-Stop examining it darling..." Says Orochimaru obviously embarrassed and Naoki chuckles as he slowly leans down and kisses the peaking clit and Orochimaru jolts slightly. Naoki slowly licks at Orochimaru's clit sucking on it too, this makes Orochimaru make lewd soft sounds "haaa....uah...N-Naoki..."

Naoki softly and gently rubs Orochimaru's inner thigh as he latches on licking long stripes over his pussy and clit making Orochimaru to make louder sounds. "hya..! I never knew such pleasure...." Naoki smiles and continues sucking up Orochimaru's clit getting it wet and licking over the head. Naoki licks his clit at a fast pace flicking his tongue, Orochimaru holds Naoki's head for purchase as his legs shake. "I-I think something is going to happen Naoki!" Moans Orochimaru as he pushes Naoki's face farther into his pussy as he cums with a cry. Naoki happily sucks it up and comes up wiping his mouth, Orochimaru blushes but Naoki gets up and stretches and goes to the bathroom brushing his teeth and walking back to give Orochimaru a kiss "I would have been perfectly kissing you right after." Naoki looks at his surprised but nods.

Orochimaru and Naoki cuddle inevitably falling asleep in the others arms. The next day Orochimaru and Naoki wake up and give eachother a morning kiss. They get up and go to the shower and start washing their bodies. Orochimaru washes Naoki's body with a soft smile as Naoki rinses off the lathered soap on Orochimaru's body. They turn off the water and get out as the dry their bodies and they both begin to brush their teeth as they put on clothes and walk out waking to Naruto and Hinata's as well as M/n's and Sasuke's to pick up their kids. "Don't forget they are supposed to come over our house tonight." Says Naoki and Orochimaru nods "I didn't forget dont worry. I may be old but my memory is still young." Naoki scoffs "Please i'm 135." Orochimaru giggles and grabs Naoki's hand gripping it as they walk to their first destination M/n and Sasuke.