#InWithTheNew

continuation of night 23

The islanders were all seen sitting on the recoupling bench, making small talk and trying to process the villa's recent dumpings

"Y'all wanna play charades?"Dean asked.

"No we dont Dean."Alexa responded.

"You guys are boring. I'm going to get a beer."he said as he got up and walked away. Finn and Seth followed behind him.

"Guys, we need to heal."said Indi, "All of us are like puzzle pieces right now and we need to come back together and be as one. Remember how tight we all were when we first came into the villa? I miss that."

"I understand what you're saying Indi but there are people here who's sole purpose is to fuck everything up."Sasha said.

"And who are you referring to Sasha?"Mandy asked.

"You, bitch."

"Dont call me a bitch. Lets not go there."

"No! We will go there! You always got something to say. Now it's my turn to talk."

"Okay! Let me hear what you gotta say then?"Mandy stood up.

Sasha stood up to.

Soon the two women began bickering right over Adam's head since he was sitting in the middle of two of them.

"You're a fucking trash ass bitch Mandy!"

"Oh please! Speak for yourself-"

"Bitch im not here trying to come in between anyone! THATS ALL YOU DO MANDY! THAT IS YOUR WHOLE PURPOSE OF DOING REALITY TV! TO BE A FUCKING WHORE-"

"IF YOU DONT LIKE ME THEN THATS YOUR BUSINESS SASHA! I DONT GIVE A SHIT! WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT? I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT ANYONE THINKS!"

"NO BITCH! YOU CANT KEEP DOING WHAT YOU WANT AND NOT HAVE ANYBODY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT! I'LL PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE! YOUR ASS SHOULDVE BEEN SENT HOME TONIGHT AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT-"

"EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT YOUR ASS SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE IN LIKE WEEK TWO! YOU'RE FUCKING IRRELEVANT HERE SASHA! CLINGING ONTO POOR DAMIAN! THE GUY CANT EVEN TALK TO ANOTHER GIRL WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT IF YOU'RE GONNA SNAP ON HIM OR NOT-"

"IM NOT HERE TO RIDE DICK LIKE ITS A RODEO BITCH! IM HERE FOR SOMETHING REAL! I AINT TRYNA BE LIKE YOU-I AINT TRYNA BE WHORING AROUND-"

"HOW THE FUCK AM I A WHORE SASHA? TELL ME! WHAT HAVE I DONE? BECAUSE IVE BEEN TEXTING WITH JEY IM A WHORE?"

"TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR HISTORY BITCH-"

"WELL IF IT ISNT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!"Mandy said as she pointed her finger at Sasha.

"DONT FUCKING POINT YOUR DIRTY LITTLE FINGER AT ME-"

"THEN FUCKING DO SOMETHING SASHA! DO SOMETHING!"