#SleepOver

continuation of day 7

7:45 pm

"Its your birthday today?"Sasha asked Kayla.

All of the 10 girls were seen in the dressing room getting ready.

"Yea."Kayla smiled.

"Oh my gosh! Tomorrow's mine!"Liv said.

VC-Kayla-Yes, its my birthday. Its pretty cool coming into the Love Island villa on my 25th birthday.

"Lets show my girl Kayla a good time tonight huh ladies?"said Dana as the girls all cheered.

When they were all done getting glammed up, they headed out to the backyard where the guys were.

"Its Kayla's birthday today!"Liv informed the guys.

"What!"exclaimed Montez, "Happy birthday Kayla!"

One by one, the guys all wished her happy birthday.

"You should have let us know earlier. We would have thrown you a little party."said Montez.

"Its fine its fine."Kayla responded.

"Its never to late to turn up though!"said Dana.

"Damn right. I like the way you think Dana."Montez agreed.

VC-Liv-Since we have new people here, we decided to break the ice a bit and play a good ol fashioned game of truth or dare.

After taking a shot of tequila to commemorate Kayla's birthday, everyone went and sat down on the recoupling bench for truth or dare.

"I just hope you all know what you're getting yourselves into. Truth or dare always ends up being raunchy."Sasha warned.

"Just how I like it!"Indi smiled.

"I think the new girls should go first!"said Liv.

"Yea!"Montez clapped, "Come on birthday girl!"

"Okay!"said Kayla as she got up and stood in front of everyone.

She then went over and dipped her hand into a cup that contained pieces of folded paper. Some of the papers had the word truth on it while the others had dare written on them. She got a piece of paper out and read it.

"Its a dare!"she said.

"Okay, I got a dare for you."said Sasha, "Kiss the boy that you'd like to hook up with tonight."

The girls all cheered as Kayla blushed.

VC-Kayla-They werent lying when they said things were going to get raunchy.

Kayla made sure to take a good look at all of the boys. Then, she went over and kissed Montez.

The girls continued cheering as she kissed him.

VC-Montez-Me? Little old me? Im...im honoured Kayla. Thank you.

"Montez, I mean...you didnt get her a birthday gift. Maybe you should make her wish come true, just saying."said Liv.

"Aw damn, you got me blushing and shit just thinking about it girl. Stop."said Montez as Kayla laughed.

VC-Kayla-I really do like Montez's outgoing and loud personality. He seems like a genuinely great person so yea...I am a bit attracted to him. I dont want to but....if I did have to hook up with someone tonight, it would be him for sure.

Doudrop went next. She fished out a piece of paper. When she opened it, it said 'truth'.

"If you can see anyone of the guys here naked, who would you choose?"asked Liv.