#SameOldJey

a/n-Sorrrrry for the late update. I know y'all always say its fine but I still feel bad whenever I update really late. Thank you guys for being patient tho! Writer's block is the worst.

-----

continuation of night 22

The Getaway Room

Jey had Bianca pinned against the wall as they passionately made out.

VC-Jey-I am pumped to be getting this alone time with B. Man, I aint wasting no time. Lets get it on!

"You better slow down."Bianca giggled as she pulled her face away from his, "The night's still young."

"Im tired of you making me wait."he said as he caressed her thighs

"Baby, you know im worth the wait."

"Well....you aint wrong about that."

"How about we go into the hot tub? Lemme tease your ass a little more."

"I can only take so much, ma."

"I wanna push you to your limit tonight."

He grinned, "Alright. Let me go heat the water up and get the bubbles going then."

"In the meantime im going to go throw on something extra sexy for you."

"Well let me not keep you waiting."he said as he rushed out the doors.

VC-Jey-I got everything planned out. We're gonna hang out in the hot tub, drink some champagne. Get a little buzzed. Then imma pop the question. I'll ask her to be my girl. Then i'll take her back to the bed and blow her mind. It gon' be magical y'all. Trust me.

Little did Jey know that the hot tub was a part of Bianca's plan to get rid of him so she could acquire the thing she wanted the most: his phone.

She spotted it laying on the dresser and took it up. Then, she went and locked herself into the bathroom.

VC-Bianca-I know I said that Jey and I would have had our fun first and then id light his ass on fire about whatever it is that he has going on with Mandy but....I cant-I cant take it. No. I need to know now.

Bianca remained locked in the bathroom, scrolling through the string of texts between Mandy and Jey. Her mood drastically changed from turned on to absolutely disgusted.

VC-Bianca-.....Hm....I...am such a fool....Bianca...girl, you should have known better. You should have known better.

some of the texts were-