#PuckerUp

VC-Liv-So....Eva just chose to couple up with Dean and honestly....I am pissed beyond belief right now.

Liv, Alexa and Indi were all seen in the dressing room.

"I TOLD HER! I FUCKING TOLD HER, IF YOU WANT TO COUPLE UP WITH DEAN, LET ME KNOW! DID I NOT TELL HER THAT?"Liv ranted as she paced up and down.

Alexa and Indi nodded.

"Oh my god."Liv buried her face in her hands, "Why would she do this? Honestly? I cant catch a break from these bitches trying to take my man! Every fucking time this happens! Why!?"

"I dont even know. Dean's not even all that."Indi said. Alexa nudged her.

"Hey, you okay?"Dean said as he entered into the room.

"NO! IM NOT!"she yelled.

"I dont know why she did that babe."he said, "I honestly wasnt expecting that to happen."

"She's a fucking fake bitch! Thats why she did what she did!"Liv yelled.

"Look, calm down alright. We're just in a couple, it doesnt mean anything."said Dean.

"I dont care that you're in a couple together! What im pissed about is the fact that she completely ignored what I politely asked her to do!"

"Just forget about it. Leave it as it is."he pleaded.

"I cant. I need some answers."said Liv as she stormed out of the room.

Dean sighed.

VC-Dean-*sigh*.......All of this could have been avoided if we didnt come here in the first place.

Liv found Eva just about to make her way into the house.

"We should probably go talk."She said to her in a rough tone.

"Yea I think we need to."Eva agreed.

The two girls went over onto the outdoor sofa and sat down.

"So like,"Liv tucked her hair behind her ear, "Obviously im a little angry that you chose Dean. Im trying not to over react right now but Eva, yesterday I told you that if you wanted to pick him just please-tell me."

"I know I know but honestly Liv it was such a last minute decision. I didnt even know I was going to pick him. It was just-at that moment I had made up my mind. This wasnt planned, I swear."

"But why him though? There are a bunch of other single guys here. You clearly know that he's my boyfriend."

"From the conversations I had with Dean I just felt like we connected better."

"Connected? Dean doesnt connect with anyone!"

"Well there was something there between us. I felt it. But I asked him, I said if I chose you would you be okay with it and he said he had no choice because this is the game that you two both signed up to play. And he has a point."

"I just feel...disrespected and betrayed by you. Yesterday all six girls said that we'd have each others backs no matter what and....then you do something like this to me."

"I think you're over reacting a bit. I just coupled up with him it really doesnt mean anything. You're still getting to see him, you're still getting to be with him. Im just in this imaginary couple with him."

"Okay but what if I end up getting dumped from the island, huh?"

"Its not going to be the end of the world. Its just a show."

Liv scoffed and stood up.

"You have no remorse dont you?"

"Maybe you should have thought twice before coming here."said Eva, "Im not sure what you thought would have ended up happening."