#ExBestFriends

continuation of night 15

"Finally, I have you all to myself now."said Liv as she wrapped her arms around Dean's neck. The two were sitting on a day bed together, letting what had just taken place, sink in.

"I cant wait for the next recoupling."she said to him.

He nodded. He remained quiet. Tonight, he'd been quieter than usual.

"Babe, whats wrong?"she asked.

He sighed, "Montez and Matt leaving is hitting me real hard."

"Awww."she said as she hugged his arm.

VC-Dean-I didnt really anticipate making friends here. I thought my friends would have been all the liquor bottles in the home bar. But....Montez and Matt were just two genuinely good guys. I know ive only known them for two weeks but we had a bond like no other. They made being here way easier than it is. Im not trying to get sappy here but....its hard not to miss those motherfuckers.

"Well you got a bunch of other guys you can hang out with."said Liv.

"Pft yea like who? Austin and Adam? Those other guys aint my type of guys. I dont like them. Jey's cool but thats about it."

"Well, at least you got me."she said.

"Yea."he said as he rested his head against hers.

"Can you believe Sasha wanted you gone?"said Liv.

"Really?"

"I had to literally argue to get them to save you. She said that you're not happy here. I was like girl, did he fucking tell you that. Where are you getting this from? I cant believe she actually wanted us to send you home. She must be out of her damn mind."

"Hm."

VC-Dean-Damn....Sasha must know me better than I think she does

---

"As usual, im the enemy now."Sasha said to Damian. The two were seen on the terrace together, away from everyone else.

"I stood up for Montez and now because of that Liv and Alexa probably turned against me. Well Alexa's always been against me so I dont give a fuck. Even Bianca opted for Dean to stay. I was fighting a losing battle."she said, "Im telling you Damian, the guy doesn't even want to be here."

"Dean seems like he's way to grown for this shit."Damian responded.

"He is. Dean has completely changed. He's not the same guy that he was when we all first started doing reality tv like four years ago. He's matured."

"If he doesnt want to be here then he can leave."

"Yea but it doesnt matter what he wants. What matters is what Liv wants. Thats how it is. Im sure he would have left from the moment he got here but then Liv would have thrown a tantrum. If she was a good girlfriend she would have seen how miserable he is and left the show with him. Matt and Montez totally deserved to be here still. Montez definitely could have found love still. We got three more weeks left. And Matt and Doudrop were a strong couple. We came here to find love and thats what they did. And now Matt and Doudrop got sent home because they found love? Do you see how unfair this whole thing is? Liv has a lot of friends here and she's using that to her advantage. Its really unfair for everybody else."Sasha ranted.

"Alright, stop stressing. Relax. Dont work yourself up. You tried your best. What more could you have done?"said Damian.

She sighed, "Yea you're right. Im sure you're sad that Eva's gone huh?"