#ChangeOfHeart

PSA-please try to be nice and respectful to everyone in the comments even if it's a comment that you don't agree with. I dont like seeing my readers argue.  Thank you!
———
continuation of day 13

8:23 pm

"Well damn, this is nice."said Montez as he and Mandy walked into the Getaway Room.

VC-Montez-Not gonna lie, im kinda nervous being here alone with Mandy

VC-Montez-Not gonna lie, im kinda nervous being here alone with Mandy. I aint one to really ever get nervous about anything but...tonight I am. I dont know why, I just am. The girl intimidates me.

"Wow."he said as he stared at a bowl of condoms that was on the dresser, "How thoughtful of them."

Yea, you guys aren't having any Love Island babies. Not on my watch.

After finding out that they had their own private hot tub, the two changed into their bathing suits and got in.

"So, how are you feeling?"she asked him.

"Its weird being away from everybody."

"I think we deserve it. Some alone time is always nice."

"So what made you want to be here with me?"

"Because we're coupled up together. I figured, why not? Its a great way for us to get to know each other a little better."

"So you're not weirded out about the fact that my ex and your ex are messing around? And now you and I are...here?"

"They can do what they want. I dont give a shit."she said, "Are you weirded out by that?"

"I mean....its on my mind. I cant just pretend like we aint got no connection to them."

"Well I can."she said as she sipped her champagne.

"So this aint gonna be awkward for you or anything?"he asked.

She shook her head 'no'.

"Im genuinely interested in getting to know you better."she said.