"Okay...is everything ready?" The director after Lisa done with her makeup "ready? Stand by and...go!" Director.

The light changed. And the music started. Lisa start dancing to the song smoothly and already look sexy.

They all amazed by her dance sexily and the facial expression are so priceless. Her unnideul smiled proudly at their sister.

The most sexy dance cover she've ever done. They thought.

JIMIN'S POV
He got surprised after seeing the dance. He know she'll do another dance cover for her youtube channel

But he dont know its this kind of dance.

AFTER FINISHED DANCE
After finished Lisa bowed to the crew that have been helping her for her dance covers this whole time and complimented them by saying...

"Great job"

Jimin go to her and hug her "why didn't you tell me the dance will be like this?" Jimin put his face on her shoulder "why?" Lisa hold his arms.

"Its too sexy and people is watching plus you'll upload this and thr whole world will be watching you" Jimin "Its okay" Lisa "no its not...says who its okay?" Jimin.

"Just this once okay?" Lisa. He nodded, he just obeyed her this time "Wanna talk to the coach?" Lisa "right now?" Jimin. She nodded.

"What if we practice first?" Jimin "if that's what you want then okay" Lisa want to go to the changing room but he hold her.

"Are you mad?" Jimin "no I'm not...why should I?" Lisa "Aniya..." Jimin gave a gentle smile at her. She smile back and go to the changing room.

DURING PRACTICE