8

Lisa look at the door and saw Jimin walked in the cafe. She take the cup of water and pour it on her own head.

The whole canteen are surprised by her action. Karina widened her eyes when she take her hand and put the cup on it. Lisa sit on the floor.

"YA!" Karina shouted as she suddenly felt uneasy.

JIMIN'S POV
After done he shut down the computer and close all the lights. He go out and go to the cafe.

He get in the cafe and suddenly "YA!" He heard a girl shouted. He look at where is the voice came from.

Then he saw his members and a group of girl standing in front of them. He frowned as he didn't see his girlfriend.

When he almost there, he saw Lisa on the floor "KARINA!" He shouted and run to them. He picked Lisa up.

"Gwenchana?" Jimin. She nodded. Jimin glared at Karina "what the hell is wrong with you?! What thing in her that make you hated her?!" Jimin.

"I didn't do it!" Karina "you think I will believe you?! Its clearly you who did that!" Jimin "where's the proof?!" Karina "that cup" Jimin look at the cup in her hand.

Karina look at her hand and dropped the cup. She look at Lisa. Lisa look at her and smirked. She mouthing her "I won".

"She planned all of this! She did that bcs-" "ENOUGH!" Jimin shouted make her flinched. Even Lisa flinched and tighten her grip on his shirt.

"If I see you do something to her again..." Jimin glaring at her "You're done" Jimin. After say that he pulled Lisa to the room at the rooftop.

Their get in and Jimin make her sit at the couch "what have you done? Why did she do that to you?" Jimin asked worriedly while finding her clothes in the closet.

"I didn't do anything...she just came to the table and said that I stole everything from her" Lisa "like what?" Jimin "dance leader, popularity and...you" Lisa.

He stop and look at her "me?" Jimin. Lisa look at him and nodded "wdym?" Jimin

"she said she've like you first even when I'm not even here and said when I come...I take you from her" Lisa's tone sound sad and dissapointed.

He go to her and sit beside her "why is your tone like that? I dont like it" Jimin "what if she take you back?" Lisa. He sigh and take her in his hug.

"I never move my heart to someone else, there's only you and you...you're the one okay? Dont say that again okay? I dont like it" Jimin.

She nodded "Go change and we'll go meet coach" Jimin "after this?" Lisa. He nodded "okay" Lisa get in the dressing room and change.

"Kajja..." Lisa. They go out from the room and go to the coach's room.

IN HIS ROOM
Lisa knocked the door and their come in "Anyeonghaseyo Mr. Lee" Lisa bowed at him. Jimin bowed at him, just a little since he's still a little upset with him about the incident yesterday.

"Oh...have a sit" coach. Their sit in front of him "So...what do you want to talk about?" Coach "About yesterday" Lisa.

The coach stare at them for awhile "geurae...go ahead" coach "I'll be joining the competition as the couple dance but not with him..." Lisa "then?" Coach "Jimin" Lisa.

The coach look at him. Jimin stare at him with his cold stare.

"Geurae, but I need you to send the choreography 1 week before the competition" coach.

"We will-" "we'll give it 3 weeks before the competition" Jimin coldly. Lisa look at him then at the coach "I'm sorry, that's all I wanna say" Lisa. They stand up and go to the door.

Lisa stopped walking which make Jimin stop too and look at her. Lisa turn to the coach "And I've make another group you told me to make..." Lisa "what is the group name?" Coach.

"I'll tell you during the dance class" Lisa. She bowed to the coach and they go out from the room.

They were walking while holding hands at the empty hallway, not so many students at the hallway.

The students are all at the cafe during this break time "Oppa..." Lisa keep her phone and look up at him

"Hmm?" Jimin "You're not hungry?" Lisa. He shake his head. Lisa raised her eyebrow.

"We didn't breakfast. How can you say you're not hungry?" Lisa. He faced her and push her. He pinned her to the wall.

Lean himself forwards and kissed her. Lisa are surprised for a moment then she kissed him back.

Wrapping her hand around his neck. Other students? There is but they dont give a fuck.

They always kissing on public and everyone watched it. After 20 minutes, he let go of the kiss and Lisa take a deep breath.

Jimin stare deep in her eyes "I'm full now" Jimin She look at him and hit his chest "Ish!" Lisa

"Kajja" Lisa "odie?" Jimin "they said they're already there" Lisa "geurae" Jimin. Their go to the studio where they practicing at before.

"Anyeoongg" Lisa get in along with her boyfriend and saw the other students also already there

"what take you so long?" Rosé "we met the coach" Lisa. They nodded

"We've thought about the group name" Jayb "what is it?" Lisa "since we got 7 members so it'll got7" Jayb. She nodded "that's a great name" Lisa.

"You have a leader?" RM "Oh we need a leader?" Bambam "I mean...accept to you, Blackpink dont have a leader" RM "Jayb hyeong?" Yugyeom "nee?" Jayb.

"The leader" Yugyeom "Na wae?" Jayb "you have the vibe and you seem to know how to plan and take care of a team so...why not?" Yugyeom. The others nodded in agree.

"Ayy...that's too fast, how about we wait for 1 or 2 weeks?" Jayb "wae?" Bambam "I'm not that confident to be a leader" Jayb.

"Geurae if that's what you want" Jinyoung "Ah matta...I'm curious about this for a long time...who's the oldest?" Taehyung. Mark raised his hand.

"Oh geurae? You look like you're one of the maknae line" Taehyung "Aniyo...the maknae line is Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae" Mark "I see" Taehyung.

Then someone comes in.

TBC.🐱🐣