2

AT THE CAMPUS
Their go out from the car after Jimin opened the car for her.

Their walk with the students looking at them with a praising look since they're the famous and hot couple in the campus. Everyone wanted to have a relationship like them.

They go to the locker to take the book in it.

Lisa take her book in her locker. Jimin were standing beside her, leaning to the locker while looking at the guys passing by who were looking at his girl.

"Are you done?" Jimin. Lisa look at him with a whining face. He look at her "wae?" Jimin "I didn't bring my changing clothes for the dance" Lisa.

Jimin pull her to face him and kiss her.

He let go of the kiss and put their foreheads together

He let go of the kiss and put their foreheads together. Lisa wrapped her hands around his waist "then I won't change too" Jimin

"You will take off your shirt" Lisa "You show your shoulders" Jimin. She clinging around him.

"Its normal for girls...if you do it you'll look like a pervert" Lisa "but I like it" Jimin. She let go of her hands and go away.

AT HER CLASS
She get in her class and sit at her place. Start to play her phone. Jimin come in her class with a cold face,

But the face changed into a cute smiley face when he already sat beside her. He put his hand on her shoulder "shireo?" Jimin. She glared at him.

THIS IS HIS OUTFIT BTW

"Think by yourself" Lisa "I think you want it" Jimin

"Think by yourself" Lisa "I think you want it" Jimin. She blushed but then look away, hiding her shy face. He giggle and want to say something but...

"Ya!" Someone hit his shoulder playfully. He look behind him and its their alien friend.

"Wae?" Jimin "Eyy...why are you so cold?" Taehyung sit beside Lisa and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Ani...why have to put on her shoulder?!" Jimin push his hand away "wae? Its okay" Lisa take his hand on put it on her shoulder and lean onto him.

Taehyung look at him with a win face. Jimin look at them with a done face "Wae? What is that expression on your face?" Lisa pointed at his face.

"Are you kidding me?" Jimin "no" taelice. He scoff and stand up. Before he go, he turn to them "you think I will leave alone?" Jimin.