BONUS PART

FEW YEARS LATER
"Chaemin!" Lisa voice calling someone "Nee eomma!" A little boy voice answer his mother politely.

"Come here!" Lisa. The little boy go to her and get on her laps. Lisa do his hair "did you miss appa?" Lisa "Ofcourse I miss appa! Lets go to appa! I want to show him my art!" Chaemin

Lisa smile bcs of her son cuteness overload "Nee...we'll go to appa" Lisa.

"Kajja" Lisa. They go out from the house and get in the car. The driver drive away to Jimin's company.

AT HIS COMPANY
Their get in the building and the securities, receptionts(?)bowed at them. Lisa just gave a smile to them and get in the lift while lifting Chaemin. He'll run so thats why.

She walk to his office and get in the room without knocking it.

JIMIN'S POV
He was so stressed out. He wanna go home right now if he can. He get mad and he heard someone open the door without knocking the door.

But his mad face turn into a happy face when he sees his wife and his son coming over.

He go to them and give a short hug. He take Chaemin from her "You miss appa?" Jimin "I miss appa so much!" Chaemin hug his neck.

"Aren't you have something to show appa?" Lisa "Eoh? What is it?" Jimin. They go to the couch "I draw eomma appa and me!" He take out a paper that he drew in his class earlier.

"Heol...appa's hero are so clever" Jimin. Their continue talking and joking as a family.

That's how their family goes daily. A really happy family.

You? You're still single right? HEHE dont worry bestie😌me too-

Lets live- oh wait I've a crush.

IK HE'S HANDSOME AS HELL-Alright see you on another story

Alright see you on another story.

Bye my single bingle readers.👋🏻👋🏻💜