3

IN THE CAR
"How do you meet her?" Lisa look straight in front "Nee? Who?" Jimin "the girl earlier" Lisa "owh..her" Jimin calmly. She look at him.

"Are you kidding me?" Lisa "what?" Jimin. She sighed "its okay...lets go to the campus" Lisa "why?" Jimin "Coach called me and said there's a practice" Lisa. He nodded and turn his direction.

AT THE CAMPUS
Lisa opened her seatbelt and want to go but he hold her hand "why are you like this?" Jimin "what?" Lisa "you dont look like my Lisa" Jimin.

"Wdym?" Lisa "you've been acting a little cold" Jimin "nothing" Lisa give a small smile "No..." Jimin cupped her face.

"Are you upset bcs of the incident at the mall?" Jimin. She just look at him "I knew it" Jimin.

"Baby I met her at a club but istg we didn't do anything" Jimin. She just look at him and her eyes suddenly get watery

"no no dont cry" he said while shaking his head "I'm sorry..." Lisa "what are you sorry at?" Jimin "I'm too overprotective even though I knew who you are before" Lisa.

"No its not your fault" Jimin "I'm the one who picked the wrong decision to be like that" Jimin "Okay? Dont cry...lets go" Jimin opened his seatbelt and get out.

Lisa wiped her tears that dropped when he said that. He open the door for her and she go out.

The students just finished the classes and their just come to the campus just to practice.

Their walk in the campus with a expensive and elegant vibe.

AT THE DANCE PRACTICE

Their enter the room and there's already all the dancers but the coach aren't there yet

"The coach not here yet?" Lisa asked one of the student there "Nee...he said he'll be come in 15 minutes" the student. She nodded.

"Thank you" she said with a smile and they go to the big TV "Whose turn to practice?" Jimin coldy.

A group of girl stand up "okay...what's the song?" Lisa "City girl" one of the girl said.

Lisa play the song and the group go to their position.