13

LISA'S POV
"Gereom...I'll drink it" Lisa smile at him and want to go "Noona!" Haruto stopped her. Lisa turn and look at him.

Haruto look at her then at the milk. He take the milk "I'll drink it..." Haruto "Aniyo...you dont have to if you dont want it" Lisa.

"Aniya...if its from Noona, I'll drink it" Haruto with his smile. Lisa smile back at him "Geurae...goodnight" Lisa. Haruto put the milk on the vase table.

"Noona..." Haruto "Nee?" Lisa. He hug her. Lisa was shocked by his action bcs its been awhile since he hug her.

 Lisa was shocked by his action bcs its been awhile since he hug her

She smile and hug him back. Patting his back "I'm the luckiest human being to have a noona like you" Haruto.

"What's wrong with you?" Lisa "geunyang...the last time we met we were so close, now that we both are an adults? We're separate doing our own things and hardly spend time with each other" Haruto.

"Plus, you have a boyfriend now...I missed you" Haruto "ya!" Lisa let go of the hug "you making me feel guilty!" Lisa. He laughed.

HARUTO'S POV
Suddenly...

"You said you missed me? Then how about we hang out tomorrow?" Lisa "will your boyfriend let you go? I heard he's a little possessive" Harufo.

"I'll talk to him...if he didn't let me to...its not a right time Ig" Lisa. He nodded "I should go now...goodnight, dont sleep too late?!" Lisa.

He nodded with a smile "goodnight noona" Haruto. Lisa left. Haruto get in the room, bringing the glass of milk that Lisa made.

LISA'S POV
She get in her room and saw Jimin sitting on the bed. She go to him and sit beside him.

"Gwenchana?" Lisa rub his hair. He look at her "Nee? Nee...gwenchanayo" Jimin "Why you acting strange?" Lisa "Aniya..." Jimin.

"Can I ask you something?" Lisa. He look at her "what is it?" Jimin already knew what will she ask "Can I go out with Haruto tomorrow?" Lisa.

He stay quiet and look on the floor "jebal..." Lisa. He still didn't anwer nor look at her

"Its been awhile since we hang out with each other...we're so close to each other before his parent send him to go study abroad" Lisa hold his arm.

After tried so many time he still didn't answer her. Lisa let out a sigh "Its okay if you didn't let me to...I'll talk to him tomorrow" Lisa prepared herself to sleep.

JIMIN'S POV
After lost in his own thought for 30 minutes that he also without his relization(?), he were ignoring her.

He look at her who were already sleeping(?). He lay beside her and get in the blanket. Hug her from behind.

"Chagi...ja?" He asked. Lisa look beside her "Aniyo...wae?" Lisa "lets talk" Jimin "Talk? At this time? I'm sleepy" Lisa "no need to sit...just face me and we talk" Jimin.

Lisa turn to face him "I'll let you hang out with him" Jimin. She look at him "What?" Lisa "you can go out with him" Jimin.

"Jinjjaro?" Lisa. He nodded "But...come back home before 6" Jimin. She nodded "Geundae...what if I miss you?" Jimin.

"Aniya you won't...I just go for 1 day" Lisa "but I'll miss you within 5 hours" Jimin. She sigh "lets sleep and talk tomorrow okay?" Lisa.

"Geundae-" Lisa cut him off with pecking his lips "sleep" Lisa. He smile and snuggle in her neck to find a comfortable spot.

TBC.🐱🐣