9

It was the coach.

"So...is everyone here?" Coach "not all, some of them said they need to attend Mrs. Kim class first" Lisa. The coach nodded.

"I just came to see the new group? I hears there's a new group" coach. Got7 raised their hand "can you come in front?" Coach.

They go out and stand in front of all the students "You're a new students?" Coach "Nee..." Jinyoung "When did you got transferred?" Coach.

"I got transferred last week" Jinyoung "laat month" Mark "Last 2 weeks" Jackson. The coach look at the other.

"They're my cousins...I asked for their help...its okay, right?" Lisa "Gereom...its okay as long as they're is related to you" coach.

"So can you let us hear your song?" Coach. They nodded and Bambam go to the TV. He play the song.

AFTER HEARING THE SONG
"Not bad" coach "so you have the choreography?" Coach "not yet...we just recorded the song" Jayb.

The coach nodded "Leader? You have a leader?" Coach "Not-" "Nee! Jaebeom hyeong!" Yugyeom cut Jayb word. Jayb glare at him.

Yugyeom just gave him his innocent smile.

"You're done" Jayb mouthing him. Yugyeom stick out his tongue.

"Which one is Jayb?" Coach. The others look at Jayb "nee?" Jayb "You're the leader?" Coach "I ummm...n-nee" Jayb.

"So...you guys looks like you can dance, so...can you give me the choreography asap?" Coach. They look at each other then look at Lisa. She nodded.

"Nee...we will try pur best" Bambam "Juwa...I'll have to go, there's a meeting. Jimin! Take care of the class" Coach. Jimin heard it but his eyes is closed.

While his head is laying on Lisa's laps. Lisa rubbed his neck "did you hear that?" Lisa. He nodded.

The coach leave and Got7 go back to Blackpink and Bts.

"Ya! Why did you say that?!" Jayb "Hehe mian hyeong" Yugyeom with his innocent smile

"Ya! Come here!" Jayb. Yugyeom run around the studio and Jayb chase him and they ended up playing at Lisa's body.

Yugyeom hiding behind Lisa and Jayb at the front of her, want to catch him "Kim Yugyeom!" Jayb. Yugyeom just laugh.

"Ya ya! Keumanhae" Jimin sit down. They look at him. Jimin look behind "Ya why are you hiding behind her?" Jimin push him a little to make him move from Lisa.

"Hehehe" Yugyeom "Ya, you are more childish than Jungkook?" Jhope "Aish hyeong!" Jungkook frowning his eyebrows.

"Aren't you gonna take care of the class?" Lisa "Nee..." Jimin "Idk what to do" He continue "what?" Lisa.