10

They go everywhere they want. Lotte world, park and a festival that they saw. They having fun that day until sunset, Jimin send her to her house.

She go out from the car. Jimin also go out "wanna come in?" Lisa "geurae...I miss eomma's cook" Jimin "eomma and mine cook are no different" Lisa pouted and get in.

"Eomma!" Lisa "eoh! I'm in the kitchen!" Her mother shouted from the kitchen. They go to the kitchen.

"Why are you home so early?" Her mother "eoh Jimin ah you're here too" her mother after turn around. Jimin gave a smile at his so called mother in law.

"There's no class after lunch, the teachers are all in a meeting" Lisa "I see...go wash up and take a rest...you two look tired" Her mother.

"Nee..." Lisa pull Jimin upstairs.

"You can go take a shower first" Jimin. She nodded and enter the bathroom.

LISA'S POV

after 15 minutes, she's done showering. Now were doing her skincare routines. After done all, she go out and...

Jimin sleeping. She chuckle and go to her makeup table. She dry her hair which make a pretty loud noise.

She look at the bed and saw him moving and open his eyes. She turn off the hair dryer and go to him.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Jimin sit up and lean to the headboard. Lisa sit on his laps "I know you're tired so I let you sleep" Lisa.

"You should wake me up no matter what" Jimin cupped her face "Arraseo" Lisa.

He lift her and put on the bed "I will take a shower" Jimin take her towel that she used before and get in the bathroom.

While waiting for him, she play with her phone when she received a notification from an unknown number. She frowned but then open the notification.

UNKNOWN
Unknown: Anyeonghaseyo

Lisa: Anyeonghaseyo, nuguseyo?

Unknown: I'm Karina...can we meet tomorrow at ***** park? On 10 AM

Lisa widened her eyes after she know that the unknown number is Karina.

Lisa: Karina? But why you want to meet me?

Karina: I wanna say something to you, please...its important

Lisa: but...I cant go at 10 AM, maybe on 8 AM...Jimin already woke up at that time, if he know he wont let me meet you

Karina: eoh geurae...its okay as long we get to meet

Lisa: Nee...I have to go now, sorry

Karina: Ah nee gwenchanayo

Lisa still staring at her conversation with Karina. She still thinking why she want to meet her...at the same time she also curious.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened. Lisa look at him and smile "do it for me" Jimin approached her and gave the towel to her.

He carry her on put her on her makeup table. Lisa dry his hair using the towel then blow his hair.

40 MINUTES LATER/JIMIN'S POV
They were sleeping. Jimin laying on her back and Lisa were facing the bed.

(Imagine their sleeping and not taking a picture nor smiling)

Its already sunset. He take her phone which were near them. 6:30 PM.

He get up and look at Lisa. He smile and lay beside her. He rubbed her face.

LISA'S POV
She slowly open her eyes as she felt someone touch her cheek. She open her eyes and saw Jimin right in front of her. Just 5 inches away.