21

AT THE CAMPUS
When they on their way to get in the campus, the students were talking about one of their teacher in the school.

"Did you hear about Mr. Lee? I heard the owner of the school already fired him"

"Dont you know who is the owner? Park Jimin!"

"Tck! I know that, cant you see them? What will he do to us if he heard we talk about him?"

"I heard its bcs Mr. Lee overworked Lisa sunbaenim until she got a fever and so exhausted during the competition"

"Jinjja?! Heol! He's so boyfriend material and I feel bad for Lisa sunbaenim"

"Me too...but at least our school won all rounder"

"Nee...they're so cool"

Lisa look at the students who were talking about one of their teacher "their talking about our coach" Lisa "he's not our coach anymore" Jimin

"What?! You already fired him?" Lisa slowly "Emm..." Jimin. Lisa sigh "why so early?" Lisa "That's good...so that we wont see his face during our graduation" Jimin.

Lisa just shake her head. When they walk and want to pass Lisa's class, she want to let go of her hand from him but he hold her.

"What are you doing? We already passed my class" Lisa "to the principal room" Jimin "wae?" Lisa "I want to talk to the principal" Jimin. Lisa just follow him.

AT THE PRINCIPAL ROOM
They stay outside first cuz the coach are still in the office, talking with the principal. They stay on the right side of the office.

When the coach come out, the coach didn't see them and walk away. Jimin pull Lisa's hand to get in the principal room.

Lisa bowed to the principal meanwhile Jimin just put on his cold face. The principal who saw them, bowed at them too to show respect.

"Did you settle everything?" Jimin "Nee, I did" principal "Did you found a new coach?" Jimin "Ummm...for that...not yet" the principal look down, scared if he got scold.

"What do you mean you dont found any yet?!!" Jimin yelled at him "I dont-" "gwenchanayo sunsaenim...he'll find it himself" Lisa cut his word and said it to the principal with a smile.

Jimin look at her in shock "if...there's nothing else, we'll go" Lisa "Ah nee nee" Principal. Lisa bowed at him and the principal bowed back at her. She pull Jimin's hand to go out from the office.

"Why would you say that?" Jimin "you said you'll find a new coach by yourself?! Why are you asking the principal to find it for you?" Lisa.

"Be mature...oppa, you cant always ask people to do favor, I'm not saying that you're childish but...think about it again, I wont say anything else" Lisa leave him there.

LISA'S POV
She enter her class and sit at her place "Ya...Jimin fired Mr. Lee?" Rosé whisper to her. Lisa just hummed in respond "you dont need to tell me the reason, I already knew it" Rosé.