5

IN THEIR ROOM
They often sleep together and their parents are okay with it. Jimin still know his limit. He's not that jerk to 'sleep' with a girl that he loved.

He didn't even 'sleep' with other girls yet.

They now lay on the bed, facing each other with Jimin rubbing her cheek and Lisa holding his hand.

"Are you not sleepy yet?" Jimin "I am" Lisa "Come" Jimin. She go forward and get in his warm embrace, snuggle her face in his naked chest.

Fyi Jimin always sleep shirtless and Lisa is okay with it.

"There's a lot of things happened today" Lisa. Jimin put his chin on her head "Eumm...lets make tomorrow more better than today" Jimin.

"Geurae" Lisa. They sleep peacefully with the gentle rain outside.

Btw Lisa did tell her mom that she's sleeping over at Jimin's apartment.

SKIP TOMORROW MORNING
Lisa woke up by the sun go through the see through curtain.

She take off his arm off of her waist and slowly sit down on the bed. She look at him and get on top of him.

Jimin groaned as she just jumped on top of him. He open his eyes slightly and close it back as he saw his girl on him.

"Mhm...get off...chagiya" Jimin "wake up" Lisa "why should I?" Jimin with his almost whispered voice.

"Geurae...I'll go shower first" Lisa get off the bed and take the towel.

AFTER THEIR BOTH SHOWERED
HIS OUTFIT

AFTER THEIR BOTH SHOWEREDHIS OUTFIT

HER HAIR

HER MAKEUP

HER MAKEUP