1

LISA'S POV
Lisa woke up by the sun through the window. She turn her face the other way and saw a guy that have been with her for 3 years and loved her so much.

She hide her face on the pillow "peu peu!" The guy said. Lisa hummed as a respond.

"Palli irreona! I want your kisses! I want your hugs! I wanna hear your voice!" The guy whining "Park Jimin! You're so loud" Lisa.

"I have to! If not you wont get up" the guy named Jimin get up and go to his girlfriend's makeuo table.

He organizing her accessories and makeup since he's bored. Lisa sit up and her cat, Leo go to her.

Lisa pet him and kiss him "are you kidding me?" Jimin said with a annoyed tone and watch her giving her cat kisses.

"What now?" Lisa "I'm the one who ask for a kisses but why he's the one who get it?" Jimin complaining "you're too far" Lisa.

He run to her and jumped on the bed "now am I close enough?" Jimin "mmmmm...no-" Lisa got cut when he kiss her. She laughed and kiss him back.

Having a tongue fight in her mouth. Jimin lean more forwards and make his left hand supporting his body by holding the headboard.

Lisa lay a little down with her hands on his neck. After 15 minutes, Lisa tap his shoulder mean she's out of oxygen.

He let go of the kiss and look at her. Licking his bottom lips. Lisa look at him "move..." Lisa. He stand up. Lisa handed her hand to him.

"Pull my hand" Lisa. He chuckle and pull her hand to stand up. She want to walk but he hold her by the waist and lifted her on the table beside the bed.

"What?" Lisa "nothing...let me stare at your beautiful face for a few minutes" Jimin "Noo...we'll be late" Lisa.

"Do the teachers dare to punish us?" Jimin "I know the campus are belong to your father but we cant do this okay?" Lisa

Remember what you promise me when we started dating" Lisa while rubbing his cheek. Jimin hold her hand and felt her soft hand rubbing his chubby cheek.

"Okay..." Jimin kiss her. Lisa kiss him back and move her lips a little and pull back. She hold onto him and go down from the table.

Jimin smack her ass. He licked his lips as he saw her as dangling when he smacked it. Lisa glare at him "your ass look so beautiful...thats why" Jimin.

Lisa rolled her eyes and get in the bathroom.

AFTER SHOWERED
After showering, she go out from the bathroom. Wearing a bathrobe and towel on her head.

She go to her makeup table and started to do a simple makeup but it looks like she put a lot of makeup.

She do a little waves to her hair. After done with her hair and makeup, she go to her walk in closet and changed.

HER OUTFIT