4

IN THE CAR
Lisa look at Jimin who were driving the car with a cold mad face while looking in front, showing his sharp jawline.

IN THE CARLisa look at Jimin who were driving the car with a cold mad face while looking in front, showing his sharp jawline

"Oppa can we stop at a nearby park?" Lisa. Without saying anything he search it in the gps and go to a nearby park.

 Without saying anything he search it in the gps and go to a nearby park

Their walk slowly at the park. They just kept quiet with each other. Jimin didn't even look at her.

LISA'S POV
The reason she want to go to the park is bcs she want to talk with him about the incident earlier.

But she still dont have a braveness for that. But she still have to...

"Oppa..." she stopped, making him stop too. He look at her "Can we talk?" Lisa. He nodded.

"I wont dance with him" Lisa. He still look at her "But it doesn't mean I wont join the dance" Lisa. He still look at her, waiting what will she said.

"I'll dance with you" Lisa "The coach asked you with him, not me...so if you dont want to dance with him, you can't do the couple dance except the dance with your team" Jimin.

"I will change his mind, okay? I cant make my mochi look weak on his favourtie thing" Lisa wrapped her hand around his neck.

He smiled and put his hands on her waist "okay, I trust my princess" Jimin. Lisa smile shyly.

Dont forget about the people around them looking at them with a jealous look as they want the same relationship as they have.

Also a few couples there looking at them with a 'awwww' look as they understand they feeling in that relationship(?).

They continue walking with a different vibes while holding each other hand. Suddenly...

"JIMIN AH!" Someone called him. They turned and saw someone walking towards them "waeyo hyeong?" Jimin.

"Why did you left just like that? The coach were searching for both of you" Jhope "Are the practice still going?" Lisa. He nodded.

"He said he wanted to talk with both of you tomorrow" Jhope "geurae...geundae why are you here hyeong?" Jimin "I've been told to find you too, luckily I saw your car here" Jhope.