20

AT HER MANSION
Jimin parked his car at the garage and they get in her house.

Their get in the house and...

"Noona!" It was Haruto's voice. He run towards her and hug her "I saw your performance...its so cool" Haruto. Lisa smile "gomawo" Lisa.

"Noona..." Haruto let go of the hug "is it just me or your voice sound weak? Gwenchana?" Haruto.

Lisa nodded "I thought you still have the fever" Haruto "Aniya...I'm okay now" Lisa "Eoh you all here?" Lisa saw his friends.

They bow a little at her "you need anything?" Lisa "Ani-" "I'm hungry" Junghwan said before Hyunsuk finished his sentence.

"Geurae? What you wanna eat?" Lisa "I-" Junghwan got cut when Jihoon covered his mouth "gwenchanayo noona...you can go rest" Jihoon.

"Geurae?" Lisa. He nodded "we'll leave soon though" Jihoon "if you say so..." Lisa go upstairs.

Jimin go to Haruto and bring him a little far from his friend "your noona is exhausted from the performances...she still have a little of the fever..." Jimin.

"That's why her voice sounds a little weak" Jimin continue "Nee?!" Haruto "Dont worry, she have me" Jimin look at him with a proud look.

Haruto look at him with a annoyed face "so what? She'll find me too" Haruto "Ya wdym?" Jimin. Haruto let go of his hand that are on his shoulder.

"Mwola...better go to her before something happen" Haruto "mwoya? Are you wishing something bad happen to her?" Jimin "Aniya hyeong...why would you say that" Haruto.

He chuckle and immediately go upstairs. He enter her room and didn't see her there "Yeobo!" Jimin "Nee!" Lisa answer from in the bathroom.

Now he can rest peacefully after hear her voice from the bathroom. Few minutes later she come out from the bathroom already wore her pyjama.

Jimin put down her phone and look at her. When they made an eye contact, Jimin tapped his laps twice.

Lisa who know what he want, go to him and sit on his laps "I can hear your heart beat" Jimin "you still tired" Jimin "Aniyo...I'm just not feeling well" Lisa.

"Dont go to the campus tomorrow" Jimin "wae? I have a tests tomorrow" Lisa "you're not feeling well chagiya, what if something happen during classes? I'm not there" Jimin.

"Geundae...there's a tests for the graduation" Lisa "I'll tell the teacher" Jimin "Aniyaa...I will go" Lisa "Baby..." Jimin "I promise, I'll be okay" Lisa.

Jimin stare at her for a long time "Why aren't you saying anything?" Lisa "I'll keep your promise..." Jimin. Lisa look at him with a happpy smile since he let her go to the school.

"If something happen I'll blame it to the teacher and you know what will I do" He continue. She nodded "you can go wash up now" Lisa go down from his laps and sit away from him.

"Why are you staying away from me?" Jimin noticed it "ehehehehe" Lisa "you smel stink" Lisa close her nose "But you like it right? Hug me" Jimin go to her.

"Ya! Shireo! Go shower first!" Lisa hold his chest "Hug me and I'll go" Jimin "Ani...I dont wanna hug you before you wash up" Lisa.

"I want a cuddle not a hug" Jimin "Arraseo now go" Lisa. He peck her lips and go to the bathroom.

AFTER DINNER
Lisa want to go wash the dishes but "Noona...gwenchanayo, I will do it" Mashiho offered himself as he is the neat one in his group.

"I'll help you" Lisa "Aniya aniya gwenchana...I like doing thing like this you need to rest" Mashiho "he's right honey, you have to rest" Jimin pull her hand upstairs.