23

"Ya! Why didn't you tell us about you and Karina?!" Rosé "wae?" Lisa wrapped her hand around her boyfriend's arm "Wae?! Ofc you have to tell us!" Rosé.

"But you didn't ask though" Lisa. They look at her in disbelieve "Wahh! This couple...even their answers are the same" Rosé stroke her hair.

"Why are you so stress? We already graduated tho" Lisa "I'm stress for your innocent side" Rosé "Mwo?! So you dont want her to be innocent?! Then who'll be our baby?!" Jisoo widened her eyes at her. Mother mode on.

"Ehehehehe I mean...she's too innocent sometimes that I want to feed her to hank" Rosé. Jisoo rolled her eyes at her.

Their continue talking and talking. Jimin saw Lisa already getting bored. He bring her to the park they always go in any conditions.

"Why did you bring me here? The other will be looking for us" Lisa "They're too busy talking...they wont notice us gone from there" Jimin.

She look around the park and its empty. Ofcourse it is, the students were celebrating theit graduation's day at the field happily not at the park.

"Yeobo..." Jimin. Lisa look at him. He hold her hands "how long have we been together?" Jimin "almost 4 years" Lisa "dont you think we should go more forward?" Jimin.

Lisa look at him in surprised and her heart beat faster than before "So...I think you already know what will I do" Jimin.

"Will you be a mother of my kids?" Jimin. Her tear dropped. He giggle "wae? Wae? Why are you crying?" Jimin wiped her tear off.

"Ish!" Lisa hit his chest playfully "why did you porpose to me at this?!" Lisa cry even more. He laugh at her cuteness.

He bring her in his hug and comfort her. She raised her head "I would like to give my kids a father like you" Lisa. He look at her and smile.

He's happy and surprised but not shock as he already knew what is her answer. He bring her back in his hug.

"I love you" Jimin "I love you-" She got cut by a loud noise behind them. She turn without letting go of the hug, and saw her friends.

"Neo mwohae?!" Lisa "we were watching since the beggining" Jungkook sipping his banana milk. Lisa hide her face in his chest. She's shy.

"Congratulation my baby" Mrs. Kim bring her in her hug. Lisa hug her mother tightly and cry on her shoulder.

"You did it son..." Mr. Park. Jimin gave a smile at his father and hug him and let go of the hug. Jimin faced her father and hug him "you'll be my daughter's husband...take care of her and dont hurt her" Mr. Kim.

"Ofc I wont appa" Jimin let go of the hug and smile at him "Now you have one more mission..." Mr. Park let go of the hug and look at him with a serious look.

"W-what is it appa?" Jimin. His father get closer to him and Lisa's father and whispered something to them "Oh sure thing! I'll make a soccer team for you two" Jimin. They laughed.

"What are so funny?" Mrs. Park "Aniyo eomma...appa said-" "nothing much yeobo...we're just talking about business and there's a funny incident happened this recently" Mr. Park.

Jimin look at his father and shake his head "You still scared of your wife?" Mr. Kim "you too!" Mr. Park "Appa...you are" Lisa "Ya dont speak little girl" Mr. Kim.

"Ah! Ya I'm not a little girl anymore" Lisa storming her feets and hug her mother. She's being clingy to her mother now. They laughed at her cuteness.

Their only maknae.