15

Its 5:00 PM and they decided to go home. It take 30 minutes for them to get to the mansion.

SKIP ARRIVED
They saw 2 more unfamiliar cars outside the door "whose cars is this?" Haruto "Jimin's friends...I think he invited his friends over" Lisa.

He nodded and they get in the house after Haruto parked the car in thw garage.

"We're home" Lisa get in and they saw 6 guys at the living room "Eoh you're here- who is that?" Jhope after saw a unfamiliar guy beside Lisa.

"Anyeon-" "Why are you curious?" Lisa cut Haruto's word "Ofc we are! We dont know him! Does Jimin know him?" Jin

"Ne-" "aniyo...he dont know, dont tell him" Lisa "Ya! What's wrong with you?" Suga "wae?" Lisa "who is he to you?" Suga

"Chingu" Lisa "If he's your friend you wont bring him here, he's a guy" Suga "Go to your room" Lisa. Haruto want to go but.

"No you stay here, dont go anywhere until we call Jimin" Jin "Jungkook go call him" Jin.

Lisa smile, holding back her laughter "Noona waeee? I'm tired I want to rest" Haruto whining.

"Shhhh!! Dont be a baby and follow what I'm doing" Lisa frowned her eyebrows at him.

Few minutes later Jungkook come back with Jimin behind him "Lisa!! Jungkook said you cheated?!!" Jimin with a mad face. But the time when he saw the guy,

His face turn into...

"Aish jinjja" Jimin

"Aish jinjja" Jimin. Lisa laughed and go to him "Oppa...they scolded me" Lisa "what did you do this time?" Jimin "I didn't do anything" Lisa.

While the others look at them then look at Haruto in confused. Lisa sigh him to go to his room and come down later for dinner.

Jimin peck her lips "Did you pranked them?" Jimin "I...guess so" Lisa. They go to the living room. Lisa go to the kitchen and made something for them and herself.

Few minutes later she come back and laughed seeing their faces...