-Hey, how did you get hurt?

Juli lowered her gaze. Namjoon then looked at his own hands and saw bandages on his hands. His eyes widen.

   -What happened to my hands?

Juli looked at him only to see him staring at her with confusion. As if a lot of questions were popping up in his head about what exactly happened last night.

   -Sir? You don't remember anything, do you?

Namjoon tried to remember. And then all the images kept flashing on his mind. But one thing he didn't remember that how he ended up lying on the bed of his own room with Juli.

   -Don't tell me, you had bad intentions with me...

Namjoon's eyes darkened. He was looking at Juli with disbelief. Juli couldn't believe what he's trying to say. Her eyes started getting teary again. How could he think like that?

   -How could you think like that? That I have bad intentions with you??

She started sobbing.

   -Only if I knew you would think like that, I wouldn't have done all these to keep you safe.

Namjoon was staring at her with no expression whatsoever on his face. But  inside him, he was feeling sad for blaming her like that.

   -I would have died than helping you if I knew it before.

Namjoon lowered his gaze.

   -I know I'm just an employee but that doesn't mean I'm after your looks and money like others. I thought you needed help, care. So, I gave it to you.

Juli stopped. Her voice was cracking.

   -And last night you told me to stay with you grabbing my hand. I tried to free myself but failed. So I slept here.

Namjoon's eyes widen. No...no... this can't be...

   -You mean I did bad things with you?!

Namjoon covered his face with his hands in shock. Juli slapped her own forehead. Namjoon was looking at her like a fool.

   -What?! Tell me...

Juli looked at him.

   -You didn't do anything either. None of us did anything wrong.

Namjoon sighed in relief.

  -Uff...God... I thought...

  -Sir, don't over think about anything.

   -Hmm?

Namjoon looked at her. Then he tried to get up.

    -I'm getting late for office.

Juli came in front of him.

    -No, you're not going anywhere. You stay here and rest. I'll bring all the files for you at evening. You need rest, sir.

He couldn't say anything to her as it was difficult to do what she decided for him not to do. He sat down again.

   -You rest and sleep well, sir. I'm going to the office. Don't worry. I'll bring all the files in here before 7 pm.

Namjoon nodded his head. He knew Juli would do that perfectly. He can trust on her for the work. And once she takes responsibility on something,  she'll do it. She's one responsible employee like Jimin.

    -By the way, are you going to office dressed up like this?

She remembered she's not allowed to return home. But she smiled trying not to get emotional in front of her boss.

   -I'll change it. Don't worry, sir. Goodbye.

His tiger like eyes were staring at her as if trying to find out actually what she's going through. Then he nodded his head in approval.

   -Okay, have a nice day.

Juli bowed before him.

   -Goodbye sir.

She was opening the door and she felt tears forming in her eyes again. She tried hard to control it and then sighed deeply and stepped out of the room closing the door. Namjoon stared at him without even blinking. Once she left, Namjoon picked up his phone and dialed a number then put the phone on his ear.

...

Someone picked up the call but didn't say anything. Namjoon opened his mouth.

   -Hello, you have something to do now.

To be Continued...