"Arnav....... I a.... "

"It's ASR for you. "

Lisa flinched hearing him shout and Khushi giggled which made her want to lash at her but seeing her casually sitting on his lap and the nude lipstick stain on Arnav's lip, made her realise, they were making out and she had interrupted them.

She wondered how a middle-class girl who was super clumsy and could never match up to ASR's status had a man like him wrapped around her fingers.

She realised the rumours about a lovesick ASR was true and her hope was being Mrs ASR was declining but she wasn't the type to give up easily.

Arnav cleared his throat breaking her trance and she smiled nervously at him.

"ASR..... I came back from London only to find out I have been terminated and I want to know why. " She yelled and threw a disgusted look at Khushi which made Arnav fume in anger at her audacity to yell in his office and look at Khushi like that.

Immediately her eyes fell on him, she changed her expression.

Khushi who sensed his anger rubbed his back and his closed his eyes and took in a deep breath and let it out and opened his eyes.

"You have been let go for many reasons that should have gotten you arrested and I will explain it to you since you are too stupid to understand...... One, you breached your contract when you decided not to take part in the fashion show and I have proof you did it intentionally and it could have led you to prison... Two, not only have you been harassing the workers and other models but you have been spreading rumours about me being your sneaky link and that I can sue you for defamation and finally you have been travelling and using the company name and money to finance your trips and that is theft and embezzlement...... You better be grateful I am letting you go instead of making you go to jail. "

Lisa was shocked hearing all her misdeeds which she thought was perfectly hidden being counted and was cursing herself for coming here.

"Now get out before I publish all your misdeeds to the media and good luck to finding any job if I do so....... Now out. " Arnav yelled and she run out of there.

"Easy tiger. " Khushi said rubbing his back and he immediately calm down.

"I need a new face for her projects ASAP. "

"How about Archana Akil Kumar? " Khushi suggested but Arnav looked confused not knowing who she was talking about. "My show stopper. "

"Oh yeah...... I remember her but she is still very new. "

"And that's exactly what we need..... Not only a new face also representation. " Khushi said getting off his lap and moving in front of his desk as he looked at her attentively. "The model industry is always made up of light skin women..... We need to broaden our horizon and include brown and dark skin women because for decades they have been left out of the industry when they are one of the best..... Take Archana for instance...... It was her first time but look how confidently she walked on the runway..... With a little training, we can make her a star and not only will she benefit but we will also benefit from it..... We will also include plus-size models, disabled people and elderly people...... Imagine how happy they will be seeing a representation of themselves in the magazine of the best fashion house in Asia...... Imagine how the girl and the boy who has always been insecure because of his or her skin colour, weight and age see someone like him or her on a magazine and run away..... It will boost his or her confidence which the world needs now. "