Face Off! - Part 3

"It doesn't matter what card you play next, Yugi. You have nothing that withstand the phenomenal attack strength of my Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon! You might as well give up.", Kaiba.

"That Ultimate Dragon can wipe out the rest of Yugi's life points with one breath. Kaiba has the upper hand and he knows it. He's just waitin' for Yugi to back down.", Joey. Everyone looks with anticipation on their faces. But when Yami drew his next card.... his eyes changed.

"Kaiba, I just drew the card that will defend me against your Blue-Eyes Ultimate White Dragon.", Yami. "Impossible!", Kaiba. "Watch and learn.", Yami. Now Kaiba has the look of anticipation. "This is it. The beginning of your defeat. Kuriboh, in attack mode!", Yami. From where I'm looking at, Kuriboh looks like a tiny dust ball compared to that dragon. "That's ridiculous! In the entire game, Kuriboh is the weakest monster!", Kaiba.

"He's right. What can Yugi be thinkin' playing that little guy?", Joey.

"Heheh, Yugi, your afraid to concede and forfeit the match, but come on. Don't embarrass yourself by playing that runt of a monster. You must know that's the puniest monster with the lowest attack points in all of Duel Monsters. I've never known a serious duelist to even keep one in their deck. Yugi, don't insult my intelligence pretending that miserable creature can defend against the unbridled might of my Blue-Eyes.", Kaiba. "Kaiba, you're mistaken. This card will defend everything, and before this duel's over your dragon will fall!", Yami declared. "My Ultimate Dragon? Nonsense, hurry up and finish up your turn so I can knock the stuffing out of your Kuriboh and win the game.", Kaiba. "As you wish. My last card will be the magic card, Multiply. Multiply works with monsters with attack power below 500 and multiplies them endlessly. More than you bargained for eh, Kaiba?", Yami. "So is this some kind of a joke!?", Kaiba. "Haha, the joke's on you, Kaiba. When you attacked, you thought I only had one defender but now I have many. And I'm getting more and more defenders by the second.", Yami. "No matter, have you forgotten the incredible assault power my dragon possesses? It'll burn them to a crisp. Neutron Blast!", Kaiba. The blast splurged on to the wall of Kuriboh's. "So there.", Kaiba. But the light revealed that more Kuriboh's were still being made. "But wait, what's going on here? My Dragon's attack had no effect on your life points and all those annoying creatures continue to multiply!?", Kaiba bewildered. "That's right. You can't take my remaining life points away, Kaiba, until you wipe out all the Kuriboh. But as quickly as you destroy them, they multiply right back.", Yami. "Hairballs, for each one I destroy, two more take it's place.", Kaiba. "That's right. Kaiba, you may have created the ultimate attack monster, but I've created the ultimate defense. An ever expanding army of furry protectors. They may not look like much, but they've stopped your dragon's in it's tracks. That's just the beginning, for now I go on the attack!", Yami. "You've nothing strong enough!", Kaiba. "Watch me. For I'm going to show you the combo that will bring your dragon down. Mammoth Graveyard, Polymerization, and the Living Arrow Card!", Yami. "What's a Living Arrow Card?", Kaiba. "Living Arrow allows me to use my other cards in combination not with my own cards but with my opponents monsters. I'll show you, normally, I make a fusion with my cards but for a new twist, living arrow let's me fuse my cards with your cards, opening up bold new possibilities.", Yami. Mammoth Graveyard emerged onto the field. "Now what!?", Kaiba. "I can use the magical power of the Living Arrow to bond my Mammoth Graveyard to the heart of your beast.", Yami. The Ultimate cried as if being strike down as the head of the Mammoth Graveyard crawled out of it's stomach. "No, my dragon! What have you done!?", Kaiba. "Since my Mammoth Graveyard is an undead type monster, he can't properly fuse with your living Ultimate Dragon. Instead, it causes your dragon to rot and decay from the inside out. Each turn your Ultimate Dragon will lose attack points until your creature is no more.", Yami.

"Your so-called Ultimate Dragon and your victory is rotting away Kaiba. It's only a matter of time now, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.", Yami. "There must be something I can do to save my Ultimate Dragon!", Kaiba. "My Mammoth Graveyard has attack points of 1200, that means that each turn that goes by he drains 1200 points from your Ultimate Dragon's attack power. Soon it will be weak enough for me to destroy.", Yami. Kaiba's face went pale from realizing he was right. His dragon was slowly melting away, good thing Kidmodo was not looking at the moment.