The Millennium Heart Returns

The story goes as follows......

~-----■◇Domino City◇■-----~

For as long as I can remember duel monsters was my life and still is. But this is a new generation of duelists to come. I just hope I can help how I can since his return has arrived. New city, new school, and new home, along with a different deck of mine. This is all to help the Pharoah defeat the approaching evil that awaits.

~-----Domino High School-----~

Class has started then the teacher makes an announcement. "Class, we have a new student here with us.", he leads in the new boy with white hair and brunette eyes. "This is Ryou Bakura, he will be here with us from now on please make him feel welcome."

"It's nice to meet you all.", Bakura went to take his seat.

Meanwhile in the classroom down the hall.....

"Class, we have a new student joining us today, please make her feel welcome.", she leads me to walk in front of the class.

"It's nice to meet you all, my name is Kyra Syndra.", I gave a slight bow then took my seat. I was dressed with the school uniform with a black undershirt and black thigh-high socks. I had blue eyes and long red hair with medium length bangs.

(I'll draw my oc soon and post it here when it's done)

When classes took lunch hour, I went down the hallway and noticed some students hovering someone's desk in the classroom down from me. When I got a closer look I saw two boys playing what appears to be duel monsters. One boy was blonde and had a cheery attitude about playing. The other boy had tri-colored hair, black, blonde, and voilet-red. *(!) He resembles him, does that mean he really has returned? (!)* I went inside the classroom for a better look and what I saw confirmed my suspicions, it was the Millennium puzzle. As if finding a friend, my Millennium item revealed itself but luckily the item was hidden under my black undershirt. Then I felt another presence that caught on to my item and I look around calmly to see who it was. Until I see a boy with white hair who gave me a stare. I look one last time at the game these two were playing. Then I left the room but it won't be the last time I see them.

A few weeks later.....

Same routine happened as days passed, the same two boys were playing but as I looked on with the crowd it turned out that Yugi with the tri-colored hair was teaching the blonde Joey. There were times he got better draws but he still loses, well I'm sure with a player like Yugi he'll learn.

When school was over for the day and I was alone I took the chance to examine my Millennium item outside the school gate. It was the Millennium heart, it was a blue gem in the middle of my thick black choker with the millennium eye symbol in the middle of the gem. The reason it's named the millennium heart is because on the outside it looks like a ancient relic but really it acts as my own heart.