Anything, Anything. v.d.a

tw; argument.

"okay what is it tonight?" you asked angrily. she ignored you. "PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?" you yelled causing her to turn around

"do you wanna eat, do you wanna sleep, do you wanna shout?" she said calmly. "just settle down, settle down." she said

"WELL I GIVE YOU CANDY, I GIVE YOU DIAMONDS, I GIVE YOU PILLS I GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT. ALSO HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS!" you fired back

"and I even let you watch the shows you wanna see, cause you married me, MARRIED ME, MARRIED ME!" you added.

"i'm so sick of you tonight!" she snapped.

"you never stay awake when I get home! something wrong with me? something wrong with you, I really wish I knew." you stated angrily.

" when I was young I played a game, that love and happiness were the same." you said in a low voice.

"well now you're older and you don't play." she kept walking up to your guys' room.

"and I found out the hardest way. I got wasted, (talking about your ex gf here) she got mad she called me names then she called her dad. he got crazy and I did to, wondering what I did to her!" you explained.

" I'll do anything, anything, anything." you pleaded.

"stay with me, that's the only thing I want." she grabbed your hand.

"okay." you smiled lightly kissing her lips.

a/n

this is based on a song called anything anything by grey daze. its so good, but if ur confused about the plot its because the you and vic r struggling with money so you guys are working really hard to build it up again and you get in a heated argument that's it tbh.

anyways enjoy!