high school finals.

tw- not taking care of self properly such as messed up sleep schedule, not eating a lot, picking at fingernails.
edited- yes
Words- 725
just a fluffy kinda thing.
request from @sofaroffbway
———————————
y/ns POV
it was high school finals week, well really the week before and I was studying more than I used to. My sleeping schedule was messed up coffee and energy drinks became the usual "food" and I was always stressed out and picking at my nails.

I was currently studying and stressing out a lot. It was super hard it's harder than the stuff they give you in class. Like they should teach me this stuff to! I was finding it hard to stay awake so I went down stairs and grabbed my 2 monsters. They're my fav right now v and red bull just suck man.

I went back upstairs and immediately opened one of the cans and took a large sip out of it. I immediately felt more awake. I got back to studying and because it's a Saturday it's only like 12 in the afternoon and later I have a group session with the band.

Finally finished studying for the day and now it was like 3:30ish and I was super super tired. I made my way down to the studio and since we live in the same house I was right there.

"Heyy." I say tiredly
They all looked at me angrily.
"What did I do?" I ask taking a sip of the other monster I got like a few hours ago.
"Your drinking a energy drink we told you not to drink and you look tired as fuck." Damiano said angrily
"Okay sorry I was studying, anyways let's get writing and shit." I say

I was the back up singer in the band, I was pretty good. We started writing and I started falling asleep. They didn't realise I was asleep, so they kept talking until vic saw me.

"Guys y/ns asleep." Vic says angrily
"Oh c'mon." Ethan exclaims
I jolt awake. A awkward smile on my face they all looked really angry.
"C'mon y/n you've had time to sleep all night last night." Thomas yells in rage!
"I was studying!" I yell back
"why are you always studying!?" Ethan yells at me.
"Because I want to go to college man!" I yell back again agitatedly.
"Why college you have us?" Damiano yells
"Because if this doesn't succeed I want a backup plan!" I yell standing up and storming out the room slamming the door behind me.

"Seriously guys, she's right, I think she's smarter than us." Vic says.
"Yeah I guess your right." Ethan says
"We went over the top." Thomas says
"No we didn't she doesn't need college guys!" Damiano yells furiously.
"C'mon what if this doesn't succeed she could be right!" Vic yells getting furious as well

I walk back into the room with another energy drink and just to hear them fighting!
"Guys stop!" I yell
They turn their heads towards me.
"Let's get back to writing I feel more awake now!" I say quietly
"Okay but as long as you take better care of yourself, take breaks in between and eat proper meals okay?" Damiano asks
"Okay." I smile looking up at them

We get back to writing and we wrote a whole new song that we are very proud of!

1 week later.
It's the day, the day I get my test results from all the subjects I studied and did exams for. They gave me the package and I wanted to open it at home when we're all home.

I got home and the band were already there waiting. I sat down on the couch. Pulled the test out of my bag and opened it.

My mouth hung open in shock! I passed all of them.
I jumped up and started squealing so did vic she ran to me and gave me the biggest bear hug while still jumping. The boys just sat there laughing.
"Ahhhh" I scream.
"You did it!" Said damiano and the rest standing up for a group hug.
"I did it." I replied.
——————————
A/n
This chapter is cute but I like this! And the person who requested it! Anyways taking more requests btw, smut fluff and sad shit! Love you all!