Pregnancy cravings - Ethan torchio

Y/ns POV
It's was a Saturday morning I look down and see this massive baby bump I smile to myself and call out to Ethan.
"Ethan!" I yell out loudly
"Ethan" I yell again
"ETHAN"
dear lord he isn't gonna make me get up is he? I slowly get up out of bed wincing as my back and feet hurt like a bitch. I walk downstairs to see the rest of the band in the room rehearsing.. I curse myself for not remembering it was there rehearsal morning (practice really). I go to the kitchen and make my self some toast.

the toast pops scaring me, I take them out burning my fingers slightly from how hot they were.
"Oo oo oooo hot hot hot" I say to myself
I butter them and put some Nutella on it ( or whatever spreading your like) and eat it. My feet started throbbing but I said to myself when I finish I'll sit down. On my last bite of the second piece the band comes out and Ethan immediately walks over to me. I didn't know they were cause they must have thought I was still sleeping.
He whispers in my ear.
" what are you doing up I said to stay in bed.." he says
I turn around " you were rehearsing I didn't want to disturb you" I said quietly.
" and I was hungry" I added on
I scrunch my face as my feet and back start hurting
"You alright mi amore?" he asks gently putting his hand on my face caressing it
" my feet and back hurt like a bitch"
" we'll go sit on the couch then" he tells me
I sigh walking over slowly holding my back. I sit down slowly letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Vic immediately comes over and puts her hands in y belly I giggle to myself she looks at me.
" I can feel her kicking.." she smiles..
Ethan runs over and pushes vic out the way gently and when he feels he starts smiling. I smile to myself as Damiano and Thomas come over and have a look and feel I just smile. they all back away slowly to sit back down Ethan comes over and tells me to sit up and he starts massaging my back. Thomas and vic take my feet knowing they hurt the most.
" you know I will survive right guys?" I ask laughing.
" yeah we know" Ethan says
" we just love you" says Damiano
" a lot" vic and Thomas say in unison
—————————————————————-
authors note:
Hey y'all, thank you so FKN much for 4K+ views in only a few weeks! I am so happy, but on the other hand I haven't been uploading I haven't had the motivation. But I'll try and check out my first chapter of my new story for you love and damiano David fan fiction I will try uploading on that to! But, there might be a birth thingy for this with a little spice! But enjoy!
date: 22/7/21 Thursday 9:35pm
words: 515