pregnant d.d

tw: none I can think of.

Me and Damiano have been trying for a baby for a while now. It hasn't worked. Which is very disappointing, he's always wanted children and it makes me feel bad that I might not be able to give him that. We've tried for months and months, we had a close call but it ended up with me having a miscarriage.

Damiano had just gotten home from spending the day in the studio with the group, he had a plastic bag with him. I knew what it was cause I had asked him to get me some when he was coming home, and he remembered.

"Hi baby." I kissed him

"Hi amore." he smiled handing me the bag.

"thanks." I looked up at him shyly.

I took the bag upstairs with me to the bathroom to try it and see if I was finally pregnant. I opened the bag revealing 4 pregnancy tests which I put in the draws underneath the sink. While I opened one of the boxes I grew incredibly nervous and anxious, I pulled it out did what I had to do then faced it upside down on the sink and waited 5 minutes. And those 5 minutes killed my life. The timer on my phone went off, and I hesitantly flipped it over. 1 line appeared on the test which broke my heart before I saw another line appear on there.

I widened my eyes in shock and my eyes grew glossy, I let out a small squeal and ran downstairs to D. I gave him the test, he looked at it before looking at me with happiness in his eyes. He picked me up and span me around before planting a big kiss on my cheek and lips. He smiled.

7 months later

"Damiano your child is killing me." I whined.

"our." he corrected. "and I know baby, its a lot to carry around with you for 9 months, but at least you only have 2 months." he said before leaning to lay over my stomach.

He spoke to our baby, and it made me cry. I could already tell how much he loved it.

He planted a kiss on my stomach before coming up and kissing me.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you to." I replied.

When the baby is born.

Damiano let a tear slip from his eye as he saw his beautiful baby girl. He was in love, he watched the doctors clean her before they offered to let Damiano cut the umbilical cord. He accepted, now he was holding our baby in his arms.

"she's beautiful just like you." he said smiling making you giggle.

"what should we name her?" you asked.

"I like the name Daisy." he said.

"Daisy Y/L/N David." you said.

"it's beautiful" he said looking at you.

you smiled.

a/n

hellooo, heres another Damiano oneshot. I promise to make one for ethan later. And I think I might start Timothee Chalamet oneshots aswell but idk. I think I will, but enjoy this im gonna write a timothee story :)