𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 - 𝒆.𝒕

𝐭𝐰: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐮𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲
∙∙∙

"𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆!" Jenny's husband called out to her
"Coming!" She replied back

Jenny walked down the stairs greeted to sounds of laughter. She smiled as she saw Ethan and her 2 kids Andy and Amelia playing with their father. Jenny stood there watching until both of her kids noticed her.

"MUMMYY!" They both yelled running towards their mother
"Hello pumpkins!" She said happily

Ethan smiled at Jenny as she picked both her 3 year old kids up and spun them around. Sounds of laughter filled their cozy home and the smell of Pasta greeted them.

"Smells like dinners ready." Jenny grinned at her kids

They smiled back and ran for the kitchen. Ethan was scooping out little bits of pasta and putting them on the kids plates and then did Jenny's and his. Placing the food on the table Andy and Amelia immediately started eating their pasta.

Jenny ate it happily as she watched her kids devour their food until Amelia started coughing. Jenny got up quickly and patted her back gently but hard enough to help her stop coughing.

"All good now?" She asked removing her hand
Amelia nodded at her giving her thumbs up which made Jenny smile and chuckle.

Finishing their dinner Jenny washed up as Andy, Amelia and Ethan watched tv. Stacking the plates in their normal spots she put the rest of the dried kitchen tools away before grabbing chocolate from the fridge and sitting on the couch.

Andy looked at her with pleading eyes as she cracked a row off and handed it to Andy. Amelia noticed that Andy was eating something so she looked at her mother. Jenny cracked more off and gave it to Amelia. Cracking a few more bars for herself and Ethan to share, she say there and watched Andy and Amelias favourite show. 'In the Night Garden.'

The show came to an end and Ethan and Jenny put their kids to sleep to enjoy some time by themselves. Heading off to bed, she quickly got changed and brushed her teeth then plopping down into her queen-sized bed she shared with Ethan.

"Thanks for dinner tonight." Jenny said
"No worries babe." He said getting into bed on top of Jenny.

He layed like that until he fell asleep Jenny heard his light snoring and left him there, kissing his head and playing with his hair.

"I love you," Jenny muttered "so much."
∙∙∙

  Authors note
Hello, I'm bored right now so imma update and I started a story for Mr James Fleamont Potter, it's called Athena Black. But enjoy this short imagine of father and husband Ethan. Love u! 🤍