"CHOCOLATE?" - damiano

tw- none
edited- no
words- 297
cute fluff
————-
damianos POV
it was Easter and I wanted to get my girlfriend something. Her names y/n, and man she is gorgeous. I didn't know what to get her until I saw chocolate. She absolutely loves chocolate. I get her a bunch of chocolate that I know she'll love.

I came back home to see her, vic, Ethan and Thomas on the lounge playing uno. Her smile always lit up the room and it was amazing. She turned to me and saw the bags. She knew immediately she ran up to me and jumped on me. Her legs around my torso and arms around me neck.

She smothered me in her amazing kisses.
"I believe these are for you my love." I say smiling at her happiness.
She takes the bag from my hands.
"Thank you baby." She says before giving me a peck on the lips.
She goes to the counter and opens the bag, her smile gets wider.
"CHOCOLATE?" she yells
she runs to me and jumps on me again while laughing.

"You 2 are gonna be the death of me." Vic says
"SHIPPPP." Thomas yells
"Man there already together dumb ass. " Ethan says punching him in the arm.
"Ow." Thomas says.

We turn to look at them, she smiles.
"Thank you baby." She mutters before giving me another kiss except this time longer and jumping off of me to eat her chocolate.
"Best EASTER EVER." she yells eating it.
"Best Easter ever." I say to her giving her a kiss.
———————————-
A/n
YAYY FINALLY A HAPPY ONE. sorry for not uploading the last 2 days I've been busy. But n e wayz this makes up for the sad one shots I've been doing so your welcome.