back to black e.t

tw: cheating. not sad more anger and jealousy.

Ethan cheated on you. You were angry, he chose another stupid blonde skinny girl with blue eyes. (sorry blondes ily!) Rolling your eyes at the thought made you want to vomit. Victoria was at your house with you, you were both getting ready for a party, apparently Ethan was gonna be there with his new girlfriend as well as Dami and Thomas.

You slipped on your bra and panties after taking a hot shower, you walked out Vic was in your room doing her hair. You went to your wardrobe and looked. You found a small tight black dress. Putting it on it clung to the right places, and had a low neck line, it showed a lot of your cleavage and barely covered your ass.

Victoria smirked at you.

"sexy." she laughed.

"thanks boo" you blew her a kiss and she caught it putting it at her heart.

"Can u do my hair?" you ask

"mhm." she said

"just straighten, put it in a high pony, like in the middle and leave little bits of hair out, please." you said making her smile and nod.

she started on your hair while you did your makeup, you applied your foundation and concealer. You after did the rest of makeup. And now Vic was pulling little bits of your hairs to frame your face.

"pretty, thanks vic." you kissed her on the cheek.

You got up put on some perfume as did Vic packed your mini purses and left. Damiano pulled up as soon as you got out of the door, what great timing!

"is Ethan riding with Amelia? " Vic asked

Damiano sent a look towards me which I just shook my head and waved my hand.

"Yeah." he responded back.

I said hello to Thomas before putting my seatbelt back on and D started driving. A song came on you all liked, so Damiano turned it up and you all yelled the lyrics until you were there.

In the parking lot you saw Ethan walk around the other side to his car and open up the door for his girlfriend. You scoffed turning back to talk with Vic. Exiting the car Ethan waited at the front of D's car chatting with Amelia. You linked arms with Vic and laughed at something she said catching Ethan's attention. He looked you p and down before Amelia dragged him along with her.

"Don't pay attention to him he's just being an asshole." Vic rolled her eyes making you laugh.

"alright." you said before watching her trip and fall dragging you with her. You's looked at each other and went into a fit of giggles making the 3 boys and 1 girl turn around. You stopped laughing and looking at the group of 4 ahead of you getting up quickly and laughing again. Damiano shook his head.

Walking In you could smell the sweat and alcohol of the drunk dancing bodies. You closed your eyes before being dragged away by Vic and taking you to the table. Which happened to have Ethan and Amelia sitting there already, making out.. You looked at Vic and pretended to vomit. making her giggle. You went off to the bar the group of 5 not noticing. You ordered your self a couple shots and downed them quickly. ordering yourself more shots and a cocktail, you quickly drank the shots and went off to the table with you cocktail.

Sitting down next to Vic you heard someone ask something.

"Y/n, what do you plan on doing tonight?" asked Amelia.

You were shocked to even know she was talking to you.

"Well Amelia, I plan on getting abso-fucking-lutely wasted, maybe hook up with a few guys, and then get even more wasted." You say completely serious, shocking the group.

"what?" you exclaim looking at there faces. "that's my plan, infact im gonna go skull more shots and a couple beers maybe some cocktails to." you say standing up and walking away. making sure to sway your hips in the process.

And that's exactly what you did, now your absolutely wasted and making out with some hot guy in the corner which was near your table. Vic scanned the room, obviously looking for a wasted person with dark brown hair and a black dress. Spotting you she saw you having an intense make out sesh with a hot dude.

"Look at y/n." she pointed at you and they followed her hand to see you.

Damiano laughed so did Thomas, Ethan looked pissed and Amelia didn't give 2 shits.

Ethan got up abruptly and stormed after you, grabbing your arm and yanking you outside.

"Whats this about!" he yells.

"I was making out with a hot guy now im not, thanks." You said sarcastically slurring your words.

"That's irresponsible!" he argues.

"You're the one that cheated on me a month ago and is now dating her!" you argued now, a little bit sober.

"Don't make this about me this is about you.!" He yelled making you flinch away.

"asshole." you said before going inside and grabbing your purse.

You walked back out smokes in hand now completely sober, tears running down your face. You lit a smoke and felt hands rubbing your shoulders. You turned around and sobbed into what seems like Damianos chest.

What an asshole.

a/n

hello, here Is Ethans one as promised. Now im tired lol. ill write tomorrow!

not proofread.