Lemonade. -damiano david-

request by @opheliaellis
Tw- none
words- 362
edited- yes
fluff
y/c/n is your child's name :P
————————————
y/ns POV

it was a sunny spring day and I was laying on the couch with my husband and child named damiano and y/c/n. We were watching some kids show on the tv since she/he is only 3.

Me and damiano have been married for 4 years now, I'll be honest some of it is hard but the rest is amazing especially the sex. Lol.

Anyways, I got up to make some lemonade for damiano and y/c/n cause they asked for some. I grabbed the lemons water and sugar and made it. About 10 minutes later I finished and I added some ice cubes and 2 little umbrellas in each one.

I turned the tv and gave them their lemonades.
"Drink it up." I say smiling
"Thank you darling." Damiano said smiling at me.
"Thanks mama." Y/c/n said taking a big sip from her drink.

I head upstairs to go and read one of my favourite books while damiano and y/c/n
spend some time together! I sit down on my bed and read quietly.

It was like that for half n hour before I heard giggling downstairs. I close my book and place it neatly on the nightstand and head downstairs. I see damiano tickling
y/c/n. Dami eventually stops and sees me standing there with a smile on my face.

He runs to me and picks me up twirling us both around. I let out a scream and start laughing. He places me down and gives me a kiss.
"Ewwww." Y/c/n said.
"What?" I say
"Your kissing daddy." She says
"Yeah?" I say kissing him again.
"Das yucky." She says scrunching her face.
I run to her/him and pick her up littering her/his in kisses.
Damiano comes over and hugs us both.
"I love you." He whispers into my ear
"Me to." I reply.
———————————-
a/n
Hiiii! Sorry for not uploading like I usually do I've been to lazy lol. But here! I'll make another one later hopefully.