birth - Ethan Torchio.

( this must be quite long and part 2 of that pregnancy craving imagine but the birth of the child)

Ethans POV
It was around 3 in the morning and it's Y/ns due date today, I honestly feel really bad imagine how much pain she could possibly be in while giving birth! Just in case we've already got the baby bag set and ready to go but I was pulled out of my thoughts when y/n rushed out of bed. I look down to see her waters broke.
"My water broke" she said in panic
"I can see that" I said slowly
She rushed to the bathroom and got changed into her sweats and one of my hoodies. She was brushing her teeth when she yelped in pain.
"Comtractionsssss" she yells
"Finish getting ready and we'll go" I say getting everything we need
Victoria walks in.
"What's the all the noise fo- ohh!" Vic says rubbing her eyes.
Y/n comes out slowly scrunching her face must be another contraction.
"Everything is ready we should probably head over!" I say in panic
"Mhm" y/n whimpers
"We'll meet you over there okay?"  Vic said quietly

Y/ns POV
We're currently in the car Ethan has his hand on my thigh and I'm here breathing loudly and in pain.
"Your alright love." He says
"Mhm" I whimper
We get to the hospital and go inside Ethan heads over to reception and tells the nurse that I'm about to give birth. She rushes over with a wheelchair and I sit down in it. I breathe in and out while the nurse is rushing me to a room and Ethan is behind following quickly. We get to a room I get up and slowly sit down on the bed they hook me up to all the machines that are necessary and leave me be until I'm ready. Damiano Thomas and vic show up looking really tired.
"Sorry for waking you all up."  I whisper in pain
"No it's all right!" Damiano says.
A contraction comes and it really hurt. My mum dad and little sister are also here and then another bad contraction comes I grunt and roll around in pain Ethan goes to get a doctor and they come rushing in. Shooing everyone our while I'm in pain.

Ethans pov
Hearing her screams make me wanna cry I didn't know it was gonna be that bad!
I pace around the room tears in my eyes while my girlfriend is in that room screaming and crying while giving birth to my child. I take a seat and Damiano rubs my back soothingly. They were all worried Y/ns mum and dad were crying her little sister was sitting not knowing  what was going on. I felt bad. The doctor walked out saying she was ready but we were sitting here for at least a little over 4 hours.
"Okay we're ready if you want to come in, but she's currently sleeping and the baby is being washed." The doctor said quietly
We walk in y/n slowly opening her eyes she notices us and smiles lightly she looks pale and skinny like she starved herself.. tears well up in my eyes once again I try to be brave and not let out any tears infront of everyone.
" let them fall baby." She whispers "it's okay." She smiles I hold her hand and our child comes over to us in the doctors arms. I take her out of the doctors arms and whisper cute things to our child understanding she won't understand but still.
"What should her name be?" Said y/n in a raspy voice.
" I like octavia." I said quietly
" hmmm I like that too. I guess that's her name then." Y/n smiles
I look at her and smile.

Y/ns POV
" i didn't get to say hi to you all earlier.." I say with a small smile
my dad lets out a chuckle
"Look at you, already being funny after giving birth and in this condition." My dad says " you really are just like me " he adds on
I laugh lightly and he goes to hug me and of course I hug him back I smile at him and he has tears in his eyes I smile apologetically at him and he heads over to Ethan to hold octavia. Then my mum comes over.
" I was really worried about you" my mum said wiping her tears.
"Yeah I was to." I smirk at her
She laughs and hugs me still wiping her tears away. She heads over to my dad. Then my little sister comes over.
"Hey baby" I smile and pat the bed for her to sit on
I sit up slightly wincing from the feeling I lean in for a hug she hugs me back and I smile
"Your an Aunty now did you know that love?" I say to hear pulling away
She nods quickly I chuckle looking at her.
" go see your new niece with mum and dad okay?" I say.
Thomas vic and damiano come over looking at me sorrowfully.
"Hey it's okay we didn't know it was gonna be like this" I say reassuring them
"Your right but are you okay?" Thomas asks sadly
"Yeah I'm fine" I say sitting up a little more and wincing again
"Just a bit sore." I add on
I smile at them before they leave to go to my parents with octavia. Then lastly Ethan comes over. He looks at me sadly and I look at him sadly he gives me a hug bear hug and I snuggle into him.
" I love you so much did you know that?" He asked
"Yeah I did but I love you to!" I smile pulling away
" now wheres my child" I say laughing
Everyone else laughs and my mum comes over to me with octavia.
She hands her to me and I smile brightly.
" hi baby, oh your so beautiful' I say.
—————————————————————-
a/n
heyy I love this imagine it's so cute but this has been edited and it's actually quite long like I said in the beginning. But I thought it would have been only 600 words lmao!
Date- 23/7/21 3:53pm
Words- 1047