𝐬𝐡𝐞 - 𝒗.𝒅.𝒂

𝐭𝐰: 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚.
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐜
∙∙∙

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊. She loved to read, it just lets her escape herself and reality. She was reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. It's Athenas favourite series..

"ATHENAAAA!" Damiano yelled out
"What?" She she said loudly
"COME AND COOK FOR ME BIATCH!" He yelled
"How about.. no." She sassed
"Aww c'mon..." he said with puppy dog eyes.
"Fine." You scoffed

Athena got up to cook Damiano food and while she was at it she decided to cook for the rest of the band. She cooked them mini pizzas which they had chosen their topping of course.

She cooked them in the oven and took the out to let them cool down before calling down the 3 boys and 1 girl. When Athena did call them they came running down like a bunch of 6 year olds. Athena laughed at it.

They enjoyed their mini pizzas and went back to what they were doing before but thanking Athen first, which she accepted and said 'your welcome'.

She sat down and started reading again after washing the dishes when she felt her tummy rumble loudly. Groaning as she just sat down she got up and made herself a sandwich. Eating it quickly so she wouldn't miss a show that came on at a specific time. She made it.

∙∙∙

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃. And now Vic was calling her from her room.

"A t h e n a!" Vic spelled out while yelling.
"W h a t?" Athena copied
Vic gasped dramatically. "How dare you copy me!" She yelled running down the stairs before tackling Athena.

Making eye contact, they stared into each other's eyes before leaning in slowly. Athenas lips met Vics and she kissed her. Their lips molding  together perfectly.

They pulled away to hear the sound of laughs and screams, looking up they see the boys. Athena rolled her eyes and kissed Vic again and they all fake vomited.

From then on Vic and Athena, we're officially Girlfriend & Girlfriend!
∙∙∙

a/n
cute, sorry for the short update I'm not feeling well so probably won't update for a week or so. Emphasis on the 'probably'. Anywayz enjoy my luvs 💕