𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐩𝐭.2 - 𝒆.𝒕

𝐭𝐰: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚

***
3rd person POV

𝐓𝐇𝐄 next day Jenna was in her room writing and drinking tea, she had always loved tea. It calmed her when she needed to be calmed the most. Jenna was still writing her story she had told Ethan about yesterday. But her mind kept wondering when she would meet Ethan next.

Jennas father Carlisle had said they have some guests coming over today. Jenna was curious. Her father doesn't usually invite people randomly unless their family or friends they've had for years.

Jenna was getting ready in her room. She wore a long, dark green dress which fell to the floor. It stuck to her body nicely. She wore a small amount of makeup and had her hair in a plain bun.

Let's say her parents dinners were very over dramatic, nice suits and dresses, makeup and hair done elegantly. Some music playing in the background and perfect dinners.

Jenna didn't really like elegant dinners but they happened so rarely, she was fine with it. Jenna walked down the stairs holding on to the railing. She had a book in her hands. The Great Gatsby.

Jenna loved The Great Gatsby, it was a really fascinating book to her.

As she closed the book and placed it on the shelf next to her. She turned around and saw Ethan, Damiano, Victoria, and Thomas. Jennas eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Ethan grinned at her and pulled her into a hug.

"I wondered when I'd be seeing you again." Jenna grinned.
"Likewise." He replied

Jenna let go and smiled up at him before introducing herself to the other 3. They all sat at the dinner table, eating their mouth-watering dinner and chatting about their career's and things they want to do when they can't go on with that anymore.

"I wish to be a Author." Jenna said.

All eyes were on her. She felt her cheeks heat up.
"And why's that Jenna?" Damiano asked
"We'll books, they are inspiring and to be one would be amazing. People would know you as an Author and to have something become so well-known really is fascinating." She answered smiling.

Carlisle and Alice smiled at her. She smiled back before eating again. She excused herself from the dinner table after finishing her spectacular meal and got changed. She then worked on her story, she still didn't know what the title would. As the title would probably be the hardest part.

Jenna's hand scribbled down words that flowed together nicely, she hadn't even realised 4 people were in her room watching. She put her pencil down and stretched her arm out before turning her chair around to be met with 4 brilliant faces.

She smiled.

"What ya doing?" Thomas asked in his thick Italian accent
"Writing." Jenna replied honestly.
"Can we see?" Vic asked.
"Yeah sure." Jenna said giving the papers to them for them to skim through.

They all frowned at the sad parts in the story they spotted and grinned on the happy ones they spotted. Jenna's heart warmed when Ethan looked at her. She smiled at him before he returned to skimming through the papers.

"It's brilliant Jenna!" Damiano exclaimed

Jenna grinned and thanked them before hugging them all and wishing them goodbye.

Jenna wondered when she'd see Ethan... again.

***
Authors note:
Sorry, this is short. But it's nice :). I like Jenna actually she seems calm lol. Anyways if you haven't checked out my book 'May Cullen' please do I want your opinions on it. After all it's just for fun and for your purposes. Love you!

Erin.

words: 607