𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 😏 - 𝒗.𝒅.𝒂

𝐭𝐰: 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬, 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐛 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
552 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

∙∙∙
𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀. it was a hot day so they both took a cold shower together. But obviously vic got horny from seeing her girlfriends sexy body.

She pushed her up against the bathroom wall, and kisses her roughly. Y/n was shocked but noticed that Vic was needy and was horny.

Kissing her back Vic's hand travelled down to her pussy, rubbing tight circles on her clit.

"Beg for it slut." Said Vic pausing her actions.
"Please vic please." You pleaded.
"What did u call me?" Vic asked.
"Mommy please." You said
"That's better." Said vic continuing her movements.

She pushed 1 of her fingers inside y/n, earning a loud moan from her.
"Please." You said
You didn't even know why you said that, but then she added another finger, earning a louder moan from you.

Her fingers pumped in and out of you at a fast pace. She added 4 fingers, which made you scream in pleasure.
"That's my girl." Said vic attaching her lips onto your boob and massaging the other one.

You moaned loudly, as vic pressed her thumb against your clit.
"Oh, Vic I-I'm close." You whimpered
"Come on mommy's fingers." She said seductively.
That pushed you over the edge and you let out a scream as you came on her hand.

She licked your juices off her hand turned the shower off and carried you to the bed.
Placing you down first harshly she got in between your legs and ate you out.

You moaned loudly as she stuck her tongue in and out of your hole and sucking on your clit every once in a while. Still not recovered from your last orgasm you started shaking. Until it finally wore off, then already you felt the knot forming in your stomach.

"Mommy I'm gonna come." You yell
"Hold it." She says against your vagina sending vibrations through you so you moan louder. You come in her mouth and she licks you clean.
'I'll never get over how good you taste." She said laying next to you.
You get in top of her placing your hand on her clit earning a moan from her.

Quickly you shoved 4 fingers in as she screamed. You placed your thumb on her clit rubbing tight circles as you sucked her tits.
"Oh yes like that!" She scream moaned.
She came on your hand and like her you licked your hand clean. She got out from underneath you and grabbed the sex toys from under the bed.

Grabbing out the vibrator and rather larger dildo she shoved it in you. Earning a loud moan from you. She placed the vibrator on your clit which made your eyes roll back.

You finally came and vic layed on top of you.
"Best sex ever." She whispers
∙∙∙
a/n
Hi, here's my first smut that I've done in a while. So your welcome and I'm posting a lot today! Also I'm gonna start a Hogwarts boys one shot book so when I do check that out, and check my Tom riddle one out to, uploading on that soon :P
Bye Hoes