𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 - 𝒅.𝒅

| 𝐭𝐰: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 |
| 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 |
| "𝐢-𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" |
| 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭: @felonyparxxx |

𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎 and y/n had been best friends since primary school, and of course she knew Thomas, Vic and Ethan. They usually hang out once or twice a week.

But today Damiano and Y/n were out playing football. It was fun, he kept getting goals, and when she tried he blocked them with his amazing skills! It was raining outside as well, it had just started sprinkling. Which meant it was going to get slipperier.

Y/n fell a few times, and now she was covered in mud. Damiano was not covered in mud.

"Aw man." Y/n said on the ground once again.
Damiano laughed out loud causing Y/n to throw him a glare.
"You need to stop falling." He said helping her up.

Now their faces were really close together. Her face heated up, and his breathing quickened. She took a step back.

"Let's continue shall we?" She grinned.

Damiano nodded matching her grin. Before walking to the center of the field, she kicked the ball, but only within the space to where she could get it. Damiano knocked it out of her feet taking it to her goal she had to defend.

She ran quickly managing to get to the goal in time and save it. She punched the air in victory as she finally stopped the ball. And he watched her. He thought it was cute, how happy she was.

Eventually it starts pouring rain which made football even more fun. They were drenched. They kept slipping and falling, laughing and shouting. It was all fun until they collided with each other.

She fell on top of him. They stares into each others eyes for a moment before he broke the silence.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked
"Yes. Yes you can." She nodded.

He pulled her in to a fast passionate kiss. It only lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away.

"Why'd you pull away." Y/n frowned before bringing her lips back to his.

"I love you." She whispered.
"I love you too."

***
a/n
How romantic, this is nice but it's also cringe. Anyways enjoy this small chapter loves.

Erin :)
words: 374