𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 - 𝒅.𝒅

|| 𝒕𝒘: 𝒏𝒐𝒏𝒆 | |
| | 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒐 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 | |
| | " 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬" | |

𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 that Damiano David hated toddlers was not true at all. He loved them with all his heart even if they woke him up during the middle of the night crying for food or for a diaper change.

Which is what just happened, he got up rubbing his tired eyes and saw his peacefully sleeping pregnant wife on the other side of the bed snoring slightly. He smiled at the sight.

Damiano already had 2 kids with a third one on the way. Which is kind of a lot for a two 22 year olds. But the oldest one, Olivia is 4 starting school next year, then Mason their 2 year old son, then their new child that was due in a couple weeks.

Damiano and Y/n had been married for 5 years now. Since they were both seventeen and fresh out of high school, they had actually started dating during their 9th year at high school.

But back to the crying child, Damiano cradled the crying 2 year old and hushed him. Watching Mason go back to sleep peacefully, he noticed his wife standing in the doorway with a bright smile on her face.

"Hi." She smiled tiredly
"Hi darling." He said reaching his arms out doing grabby hands.

Y/n chuckled before walking to him and hugging him, also giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Standing there the sun started to rise slowly as it was like 5 in the morning. The small light of sun leaking thought the window between the blue curtains of Mason's room illuminating his room in an orange-y colour.

Swaying in each others arms they watched their 2 year old go to sleep. And Damiano also almost fall asleep standing.

"bunch of babies." Y/n laughed quietly.

***
a/n

HIII, IM NOT DEAD! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT ENJOY THIS SMALL CHAPTER. and I'm sorry for deleting all my books it's just none of them get much reads and votes so, if I do make a Harry Potter, Marauders or Maneskin one please check it out because I don't think I'd continue this if I can't write any other stories with out them getting atleast 100 reads and 20 votes.

But that's my rant, anyways how was your day/night? Lol random question but tell me about it :)

Erin

Words: 402