𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 - 𝒆.𝒕

𝐭𝐰: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐮𝐫 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 was a super hot day, like super hot. So Ethan had decided to take him and his girlfriend Rose to the nearest Beach for the day. Which was actually enjoyable.

They got there, and it was quiet, meaning most people were at home in air conditioning and freshly made lemonade. They set up their umbrellas and small tent, putting the esky inside which had containers of fruit, and drinks. And another bag of sandwiches and other foods.

"I'm gonna get in the water." Rose said taking off her cover up.
"Alright I'll come in soon." Ethan said while scrolling through his phone.

She walked away, and Ethan got his camera out on his phone and took pictures of her. It was cute.

The water, was cold. But not freezing cold. It was nice for a day like this. She called out to Ethan telling him it was nice. Which then he replied by getting up and running towards the water. Like a child.

Rose laughed as she splashed water at him. They jumped over waves, splashed each other, kissed, laughed, talked and over all had a great time.

Now it was nearing 4 and they were both out of the water wrapped in towels. Their fingers all pruned up. They were eating some fruit, and chips with dip. It was nice.

Rose got up again and sat herself on Ethans lap, startling him.

"Hi." He grinned.
"Hello."

She laid her head on his shoulder and snuggled into him.

"Today was nice." She whispered.
"It was, I think we should pack up now and head back." He said kissing her temple.

"Alright."

They packed up the tents together, and umbrellas and carried everything back to the car. They got in and started their journey back home.

It was am amazing day.

***

A/n:
Hi, sorry for the short imagine once again. Still have no ideas. But enjoy this one :)

Erin 💘
words: 330