-And you did all these just to bring someone else in your life?!

Juli glanced at him, tears were rolling down her cheeks. She was shocked hearing his question.

   -What?!

She whispered. Even Lisa was shocked too. She had no idea what her brother is talking about.

   -What do you mean by that?

Lisa asked him, furrowing her eyebrows. He looked at her. Then pointing his index finger at Juli, he told Lisa,

   -She is seeing a guy named Hoseok.

Juli's eyes widened. She never thought her son would think like that. This is too much for her. She was thinking in her mind that she should have died before she could hear it.

   -How can you think that about me?

This time, Lisa looked at her with disgust in her eyes.

   -A dirty woman like you don't deserve anyone's love.

Juli was crying. But no sounds escaped her mouth. She knows they won't listen to her now, No matter how hard she tries. It's of no use.

     -You bitch, you didn't even hesitate to flirt with someone who is the same age as your son!!

Juli lowered her gaze. She closed her eyes in embarrassment.

     -How can my own daughter think like that?

Juli thought it in her mind. She was crying. Lisa smirked seeing her mom like that.

   -Now I get it why you were so happy even after losing dad. You're such a bitch!!!

Juli closed her eyes. Tears continuously rolling down her cheeks. Jungkook looked at somewhere else but his mom.

   -At least I used to think my mom wouldn't do anything like that.

Jungkook told her. Lisa was sobbing covering her mouth with her hands. Jungkook glanced at the window of the living room. Curtains are pulled off. So, he couldn't see outside. Jungkook opened his mouth to say something.

   -I don't wanna see your face.

Juli looked up at him. She wanted him to look at her for once, just for once. So she can cry her heart out, so she could tell him what he's thinking is completely wrong staring at his deer like eyes that is now red and puffy due to crying so much. She wanted him to look at her for once so she could pull him into a warm hug like she always does. But he didn't look at her.
Juli started crying covering her face with her hands. Jungkook glanced at the ceiling to hold back his tears. She was so busy in crying that she didn't realize when Lisa appeared behind her. And suddenly, Lisa grabbed her hand and pulled her to make her stand up in her feet. Juli gasped.

   -And I don't want you in my home.

Saying that Lisa started dragging her out of the living room.
This time, Juli opened her mouth.

   -Jungkook, Kookie, don't misunderstand me, son.

Jungkook tried not to listen to her.

   -I didn't do anything.

Juli said it out loud trying to make him listen what she's trying to say.

   -Please, don't throw me out of this home.

Lisa dragged her out of the room and headed towards the main door. She opened the door, and pulled her mom outside and pushed her. Juli couldn't control herself. So she fell on the floor.

   -This is where you belong.

Lisa turned around and stepped  into the home. Holding the handle of the door, she said,

   -Cos, You don't deserve my dad or anything belonged to him. Now, get lost. And don't show that dirty face of yours ever again.

Saying that Lisa slammed the door. Juli glanced at the door. Then, she stood up and started walking. She stopped in her track cos she was feeling someone was looking at her with expectations in his eyes that she'll turn around and come back.

Juli turned around to see who it was and found Jungkook looking at her through the window of the living room. The room is dark now only there was a lamp that  enlightened the part of the room where Jungkook was standing. She saw Jungkook's eyes were filling up again.  Could that be her own imagination? She didn't know. But it felt like he was expecting  her to stop in her track and return to the home to clear everything up. As if he wanted his mom to stay with them like before.
Juli's eyes were filling up again seeing her son like this. She was about to return but then she saw Lisa came between Jungkook and the window and turned around to see Juli was still standing. Lisa pulled the curtains and then Jungkook and Lisa both disappeared from her sight, forever.

Inside the living room, Jungkook closed his eyes.

   -Why? Why mom? Why did you do all these things??

Juli was still staring at the window. The lamp turned off. Juli sighed deeply. Shaky breath escaped her mouth.

   -One day you'll understand...

Juli wiped off the tears.
She looked up to see the night sky. She was staring at that shiny star, the one she always thought as her husband, the one she used to talk to thinking it's her husband.

   -That I didn't kill your dad...

She started walking towards the road. Tears were rolling down her cheeks continuously. But she wasn't crying. She's tired of all these things. Tired of getting hurt, all these pains, all these insults, everything.
She was walking but she didn't know where she's going. And her visions were blurry as tears formed in her eyes again. She couldn't see anything clearly. She was walking and walking.

And suddenly, a car just stopped taking a hard break, just in front of her. She glared at the car. A man in blue suit was inside the car, in drivers seat. He was panting hard. And she felt like the person was crying as well. His eyes were all red and puffy as if he were crying for a long time.
Juli rubbed her eyes to  clear her sight, to see who it was.

   -Is this... Hoseok?

Juli thought it in her mind. Once her visions got clear, she glanced  at the person again. And surprisingly it wasn't Hoseok. That person has tiger like eyes that are now all red, looking scary. And he was wearing a black hand watch, and on the watch it's written 'NJ'.

Juli's eyes widened.

   -How come he is here at this time like this?! That too, all alone??!

Juli whispered to herself. And then the person sitting inside the car, told her,

   -M...Mrs.Kim, b...bow before your b...bboss...

To be Continued...