.   °. •     。

his dreamy eyes are fixed on luke. the way the smoke billows out of his mouth, the way it collects in the air like a thick, white blanket. nick is spellbound.

he scoots closer to sit in the blond's lap, because he craves that warmth, he needs it. the fabric of luke's sweatpants is smooth against his skin, but he wishes they weren't there. he wishes their bare legs could tangle, intertwine like webs. only then would he be truly satisfied.

luke slots the blunt between his lips, letting him take a hit. it's too quick for his own liking, but he doesn't protest. not when his boyfriend looks that hot, shirtless and leaned back against the headboard. his boyfriend. his prince.

"what are you thinking about?"

the words are delivered with a smirk, in typical luke fashion. nick would've despised it a few months ago, but now...

"nothing."

he blushes.

"nothing?"

it's a blatant lie. nick is drooling like a dog over luke's body, over his voice that's still got a rasp to it, over his bedroom eyes that won't stop their teasing. he's never been more sexy than this. maybe it's the weed, maybe it's his head.. or maybe he's just in love.

he gets another drag before answering.

"mm.. just- you."

luke slips his arms around nick, lifting him a little so that they're even closer. their noses touch, and - prompted by some awkward giggling - they start rubbing the tips of them together, just like in the movies and the fairytales. it's silly, they're silly, but that's okay. nothing matters anyway.

"are you staying here 'til tomorrow?" luke wonders, eyes as playful as a child's.

"if i'm allowed to, yeah," nick nods.

"of course you're allowed to, idiot. you can stay whenever you want, for as long as you want."

luke pecks his cheek, trailing his hands down soft hips and legs.

"do you wanna come to school with me too?"

it's a fair question out of valid concern, so carefully asked like nick is made of glass. he takes a brief moment to think about it, even though the answer, to him, is already obvious.

"yes. yes i do."

the proud smile he receives says more than a thousand words.

"i wanna walk in the main entrance with you and i want you to hold my hand."

he wants to show everybody who he really belongs to. no more bullshit. he doesn't give a fuck anymore. fuck high school. and everyone. and everything. he's not afraid.

"you're so fucking awesome," luke praises, watching him take hit after hit of the now half-burnt blunt.

one of them is particularly long and deep. nick shuts his eyes and holds it, enjoys it, feels it go straight to his brain. then there's a pair of lips on his, greedy for a taste. they do it like back in the day; slowly, passionately. exhale, inhale. just like old times, but so much better.

luke is greedy with his tongue too, leaving nick to helplessly tremble. he keens under merciless treatment, rough hands gripping his bare thighs and spreading them apart. faint prints appear on the skin, fading away just as fast as they came.

he lays his arms on luke's shoulders, deepening the kiss even more. something inside of him is burning, scorching him, and luke is water - his savior. he can't stop. his lips are slick with spit and his jaw is slack and his thoughts are racing.

he feels those firm hands move, slide down until they're on his ass. they knead it, so eagerly that he shudders. luke wastes no time. he pushes their crotches together, allowing the raging heat to engulf them both. it draws a breathy, desperate moan from nick.

he's lightheaded, completely out of it, flying. he's so high, and so turned on, and there's not a rational thought in his mind. the blunt hangs from his mouth as he grinds himself against luke, over and over and over, because he can't do anything else. he rides him clothed, like a dog humping its favorite toy. he's a slut. a whore.

"princess," luke breathes, "so pretty for me."

he slips a hand up nick's shirt, feeling his body underneath. it's hot, yet full of goosebumps. every dip and curve he grazes, just to watch his princess shiver.

nick moans, his back arching and his skin buzzing. he can't handle the teasing. he leans back and pulls his shirt over his head, tossing it to the side of the bed. he needs luke to touch him more, he needs relief, now.

fingers play with his nipples, adventurous lips explore his own. it goes on for what feels like minutes, but might just be seconds. it goes on until luke flips them over, pushing nick down onto his back so that he loses his breath. the position is familiar, and it drives him wild.

his hips buck up in desperation, trying to earn him some sort of stimulation. he whimpers into the kiss, gripping at nothing, losing himself in the act. he wants his boxers gone, he wants to feel like he did last night. so unbelievably overwhelmed, so utterly full of love.

luke's lips trail off to leave kisses on his cheek, his jawline, his neck. the bruises make it sting, but he doesn't care. he just forces luke closer, tugging on his blond locks of hair until he suddenly stops, mouth hovering over nick's ear.

"i wanna eat you out."

fuck.

"wanna make you feel so good.." luke purrs, so softly, "can i?"

nick just stares at him, pupils dilated and eyes glazed over.

"please," he begs.

his voice is hoarse and weak. luke smiles at him, trailing kisses down his chest and stomach.

"get on your knees then."

he breaks out of his haze to obey, pulling down his boxers and kicking them off in the process. luke is quick to shower him with compliments. his thighs get spread apart, fondled, nuzzled. almost like they're holy to luke.

hot breaths bounce off his skin. a shiver rushes down his spine, paralyzes him. his arms lay limp by his sides, and he gasps, gasps at the gentle lips kissing his entrance. his face heats up at the slightest contact.

luke takes that as a cue to continue. he slips his tongue out, blessing nick all over again. the butterflies inside of him set free, and he's in fucking heaven. it's so wet, so warm, so good, and he can't help but moan out loud, fingers frantically gripping at the sheets. his whole body is fuzzy, his heart is, his soul is.

luke hums, pants, licks into him until he can't take it anymore and just cums all over himself and the bed, totally out of control. his head is spinning with pleasure from the release, and he can barely even see.

"you okay, baby?"

he's more than okay. his voice fails him when he tries to speak, so he nods instead. his eyes are half-lidded, the corners of his mouth shaped into a huge, dumb grin.

"you're so adorable," luke laughs, searching the nightstand for tissues.

nick just watches his boyfriend - his boyfriend - clean him up so lovingly like it's his favorite activity in the world. it feels unreal. he's floating on clouds. high up in the sky. and luke is his angel, sitting right there by his side.

°. •. 。