.   °. •     。

there's fresh white linens, fluffy pillows, and dim lights. the curtains are closed, and everything is perfect. it's a little world of its own kind. a secret bubble.

but to nick it's even more than that. it's all he's ever wished for. it's heaven. it's heaven when luke undresses him, only pausing for kisses. one by one he undos the buttons on his shirt, starting at the top. he makes it seem so effortless, like it's a natural part of the act.

nick feels the cold air hit the skin on his chest, then his stomach. he helps luke get the garment off, carelessly tossing it to the floor. normally he would've hated this; exposing every little bit of himself when he's so insecure. but for some reason - in luke's presence - he feels safe. he's never felt safer before.

luke takes off his shirt too, putting everything that nick has longed for on display. there's the beginning of a happy trail, and the faintest outlines of muscle. he could keep staring forever, but he's soon interrupted by a long, magical kiss. it makes his head spin with want.

they've never been this intimate with each other, despite their past endeavors. they've never been able to lay down in peace with no clothes on, never gotten to share their heat, press their bare chests together and just let go.

luke strips him naked, with hands so soft that it almost tickles. he hides his red face in a pillow, too shy to giggle. he feels awkward, but a gentle smile assures him that he's not. it tells him that he's doing great, that he's perfect just the way he is.

luke is patient too. he takes little breaks every now and then to give nick time to adjust, and helps him ease into his advances. he treats him like a prince, like he's the most valuable thing.

his mouth is everywhere, sucking at already bruised skin just to mark it more. he basks in the noises it draws from the pretty boy. nick doesn't hold back on them, eager to show luke just how much he loves his touch, his lips, the way his body feels on top of his own.

he gasps when luke moves to leave kisses down his torso. they're full of passion, of adoration. he kisses every inch of him, every part that nick has been insecure about. his chest, his stomach, his thighs. he kisses them and makes them beautiful. nick feels beautiful.

back when he used to fantasize about sex with luke, he always thought it would be rough and cold. he thought he'd be held down and fucked hard until he'd become delirious from overstimulation, his head pressed into the mattress. but this is nothing like that.

this is a dream. a wonderful, endless dream. he never would've imagined luke to be such a softie in bed, but he's in love with it. everything he does is soft. the fingers scissoring nick open are gentle, letting him get used to the stretch. and they feel so much better than his own stiff fingers do when he's trying to get himself off.

luke eventually shifts, wrapping his arms around nick to be closer to him. he's completely out of it from the prep alone, yet his whole body is screaming for more. he wants to be pleased and claimed. he wants luke to take what's his, what should've been his this whole time.

when it happens, nick's senses are flooded. he loses his breath, shudders violently. luke just pecks his cheek to soothe him. he knows that the pretty boy can easily get overwhelmed, especially when he's in a submissive headspace like this. he's been granted full power over the sweet thing, and he intends to use it only for good.

because tonight, he wants to make nick feel the best he ever has.

the universe is quiet, except for the sound of nick's long, rhythmical moans. he has no control of them, so lost in the moment that he barely knows what he's doing. all he can see, taste, hear, feel, smell; is luke. it's bubblegum and it's blond hair and it's so wonderful. everything is.

greedy fingers run through that hair, gripping at it and tousling it. their lips connect again, and nick indulges. he selfishly indulges in luke's offerings, without remorse. he claws at his back, encouraging him, drawing him in. little indents from nails start to decorate his skin.

luke is willing to give the boy all that he desires. he fucks him so slow until his eyes roll back, and his voice grows weak. his hands run across all the little dips and curves of nick's soft body, eager to explore every single inch. they eventually stop at his chubby thighs, kneading them roughly. luke wants to worship them, stuff his face into them and kiss them until they're full of hickeys. they'd look even more gorgeous like that.

nick wraps them around luke's waist, trembling when the blond boy hits a spot deep inside of him. he's so tight and he feels so full, so stretched and so amazing. he never wants it to end.

his vision is as clouded as his mind. luke's face is blurry, distant. the intense pleasure has caught him in an iron grip, crushed him and left him vulnerable. but there's something beautiful about that vulnerability. it doesn't bother him like it usually would. instead he embraces it, happily bathes in it. he's found a place where he can be as shy and compliant as he wants.

in luke's bedroom, he can be himself. finally.

he sees pretty blue eyes, and spit-slicked lips that are longing to be kissed. luke is panting now, unable to catch his breath. together they're chasing a high more powerful than anything they've ever felt before. it's gritty but equally ethereal, like a magical, hedonistic ideal.

it's almost like they've merged and become one. nick can feel it deep within his soul. it's been infiltrated by its worst enemy; the blond asshole with the vape and the attitude, and the white hoodie and the black benz.

for the longest time, nick was running from the truth, trying to dodge its arrows in hopes that things would change. but the truth is the truth, and now he'd be a fool to deny his defeat.

he's in love. head over heels. and that's okay.

°.    •.   。